Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry I didnt read the 1st post. Thanks for bringing my attention to that. But there is one question that when a patch for incest is there why not a patch for pills can be there?
Deem didn't like the pills in the first place, from what most people have said...they're the only thing he's fully removed from the game. If you hadn't played v1.632 you wouldn't know they were there.
Anything's possible for modding, I don't see the mind control pills being added though.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it took 4 months for deem to take the pills out of the game, I imagine no one would go through the hassle just to restore mind control again, lol

incest you just change text and the blackmail with kaitlyn is just adding a scene that existed back to the game

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Thank you for your patch... it worked fine with the incest part. But are you sure about that blackmail with Kaitlyn part?
I started with the Kaitlyn event chain a few minutes ago and I could blackmail her. In the scenes she wore her cheerleading outfit and not the new outfit. I could made photos how she sucked the dick of that guy. During the "give me a cig" convo I got and error (with one dialogue point) where the game crashed.

I could buy the heroin from the dealer (but the pictured itself had an error). I saw my complete inventory with a the "buy" text. If I click on that, the dealer give me the same answer (when you had too much pills in 1.632).
After that I could blackmail Kaitlyn even further (with the heroin).

Since Deem had removed and reworked the Kaitlyn part completely I don't know why I've got the blackmail part back....
this one just fix the incest for the blackmail you need this

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
this one just fix the incest for the blackmail you need this
Maybe I've written it wrong. I didn't wain the Blackmail Kaitlyn part. I downloaded 2.0+update and your incest patch (nothing more)... But ingame I still got the complete Kaitlyn Blackmail part (without a Blackmail patch)....So I asked if your patch had fixed/restored the blackmail, too... I don't know why I can blackmail her without a BM patch...
I only wanted the Incest back :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
To go along with the awesome incest patch, I realized there's a certain meeting with Mr. Um Dodd missing. This fix's that issue, but it won't make any sense without the incest patch so I've added it here.
I'm not convinced it's properly added to the possible event list (no idea how to check the full list with the console) but from the console "jump d_stuff_4" works 100% (not quite the same, but only way I could verify the code works given how random the events are).
If it's not actually added to the event list and someone knows how to force it to be added lemme know and I'll update the file (or whomever else wants to take a crack at it).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just to make sure, THIS is NOT the mod that the guys in the TP thread were going on about making?
That's quasi just a dirty fix-it, right?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Maybe I've written it wrong. I didn't wain the Blackmail Kaitlyn part. I downloaded 2.0+update and your incest patch (nothing more)... But ingame I still got the complete Kaitlyn Blackmail part (without a Blackmail patch)....So I asked if your patch had fixed/restored the blackmail, too... I don't know why I can blackmail her without a BM patch...
I only wanted the Incest back :)
i really don't have idea how is that possible, are you sure is the full events? because without the patch you can attempt to blackmail but always end is let her go, with the patch you can complete the blackmail

To go along with the awesome incest patch, I realized there's a certain meeting with Mr. Um Dodd missing. This fix's that issue, but it won't make any sense without the incest patch so I've added it here.
I'm not convinced it's properly added to the possible event list (no idea how to check the full list with the console) but from the console "jump d_stuff_4" works 100% (not quite the same, but only way I could verify the code works given how random the events are).
If it's not actually added to the event list and someone knows how to force it to be added lemme know and I'll update the file (or whomever else wants to take a crack at it).
thank you i was wondering what were those images for, added it to the patch, thanks again

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Weird. I thought I downloaded the wrong files, but I got the ones from this post and the pill guy is still there.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Does this patch work with 2.04 or does it have to be updated for it to work?
by i tested it and works fine, but tomorrow when i have more time going to review the new files to see if something changed.

Weird. I thought I downloaded the wrong files, but I got the ones from this post and the pill guy is still there.
the pills was removed, you meet the guy and even if you acept the card con go visit his house but is not possible to buy them anymore.

Reactions: Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Oh alright. Thanks for the reply. You're doing Flying Spaghetti Monster's work.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
edited:

Whoo-hooo!!! I got a proof-of concept working :D :D
Sorta kinda works, first place you can tell it's working is when you start a new game and name the characters.
Shouldn't crash the game on stuff that replacing isn't working for, but it'll make for confusing reading as some conversations won't be properly converted to dad/mom/your mother.
Thank you anne O'nymous for the tip.

Reactions: Charolastra

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] I believe the code in text.rpy can't handle something [...]
Er... It should be a function, and you gave a dict, so it can't works. It should be :

Code:
init python:

incestRestoration = {
        "Hey Mr. [last_name]! {w}So...{w}" : "Hey dad! {w}So...{w}",
       # the rest
    }

config.replace_text = replacement

def replacement( t ):
        retun incestRestoration[t] if t in incestRestoration else t
But I'm not sure it will works since, as far as I remember, the text passed to replace_text is already formated

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
after using incest patch (following the guide) i started a new game and if i go to sleep using the sleeping drug i end up in a loop and have to close the game to restart at a earlier save.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Just got a "test" version using "config.replace_text" for the incest mod instead of modifying a ton of files. It doesn't work in it's current form (crash's the game upon starting to be exact, but it'll give someone better with RenPy/Python than me a head start), I believe the code in text.rpy can't handle something with the formating but the engine & RenPy documentation doesn't elaborate. It "compiles" fine, for a while I had screwed up ":" and "," parts, but that's better now.
I have to head to work now, but I figured I'd post what I have...if we can get all the "mods" into single stand-alone files they should withstand game updates a whole lot better.

I repeat, don't use this particular attachment unless you plan on fixing it...I don't know what's wrong with it, not for your average game player...lol
awesome, you really deserve the modder tag not like me that just open the files and replace words, i don't know a shit about python but really hope you can make it work

@TCMS give this guy the modder tag plz

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I followed the steps in the first post extracted the game then dropped the unren in the folder and ran it then grabbed the files from the patch but when I get to the house the daughter is still listed as fester and as a exchange student. Using 2.04.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There should only be a UnRen.bat in the zip. My guess is that you downloaded the wrong stuff. Click link and go to first post of that thread and download the UnRen-v0.6.zip at the bottom of the first post.