Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
This mod is broken for v2.04 for me, leads to dream loop/game crash with Sara using sleeping medicine. I did the following.

1. Downloaded v2.04
2. Incest patch
3. Dream loop with kaitlyn
4. Used patch fix issue provided via game menu
5. Now stuck with Sara dream loop

Is anyone running this patch on v2.04 with no issues? If so, what order/patches did you install?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Might have to close the game and then start it back up or the game might crash on the night scene.

When I downloaded the patch in game and used it the first night I crashed when it got to the select speed options for Sara but I brought the game back up and trying again the scenes worked with no crashes. I downloaded the patch in game last night.

I did it game incest patch (didn't seem to work for me) then patch from in game.

Reactions: Rev8

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Uh...if you want the sleeping pill dreams to work properly why are you using v2.04? They don't work in v2.04, they only work in v2.0. The daughter HJ doesn't work in v2.0, it only works in 1.9x and v2.04. Has nothing to do with the mod and everything to do with Deem trying to figure out how to properly code the control buttons.

Unless of course Deem's released another patch fixing both Kaitlyn & Sara dream sequences, I haven't checked.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They do work in v2.04 you have to download the fix from the in game newspaper and both Sara and Kaitlyn's dream sequences work fine, Sara's crash once but I think that was because I didn't close the game and restart it so when it hit the spot to select speed options it crashed but after that they never crashed again.

It was also posted in the other thread by bossapplesauce.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
@

They do work in v2.04 you have to download the fix from the in game newspaper and both Sara and Kaitlyn's dream sequences work fine, Sara's crash once but I think that was because I didn't close the game and restart it so when it hit the spot to select speed options it crashed but after that they never crashed again.

It was also posted in the other thread by bossapplesauce.

Doesn't work for me, still stuck in the loop. Click "faster" once, then it's back to that stupid loop. Oh well, saw it in v1.632 & nothings been added, only reason to see it now is the achievement which is simple enough to add with the console.
edit: 3x new games started plus copying the "fix" from patch.rpy to dream.rpy and both dreams work, although the random.choice thing got stuck on Kaitlyn so it was difficult to test Sara's dream...lol

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Doesn't work for me, still stuck in the loop. Click "faster" once, then it's back to that stupid loop. Oh well, saw it in v1.632 & nothings been added, only reason to see it now is the acheivement which is simple enough to add with the console.
Same thing for me. Game patched and loop with sara BJ.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
*update*

They came out with yet another updated patch by clicking on the newspaper via the main menu, this one fixes the Sara loop dream too. All is good =)

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok....so I followed these instructions

1. Open the TP/game/ folder and add the file full_incest.rpy and ptc.rpy in there from the zip downloaded here.
  2. Open the game.
  3. Success

1. in a new game.... it asks whats your daughters name...... then when you meet her for the first time she calls me Mr. xxxx

1. did I do something wrong???

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
ok....so I followed these instructions

1. Open the TP/game/ folder and add the file full_incest.rpy and ptc.rpy in there from the zip downloaded here.
  2. Open the game.
  3. Success

1. in a new game.... it asks whats your daughters name...... then when you meet her for the first time she calls me Mr. xxxx

1. did I do something wrong???
That's why I called it a "proof of concept". It can't fix the lines that use a name that the player input (players name, wifes name, FEX/Daughter's name), only lines that are 100% text in the scripts. Not sure how to get around that without going back to the old idea of manually scanning through each and every file and changing them (which then leads to the mod files being v2.0 and the game being 2.04 so bug's come back that Deem fixed).

If someone gets the parent teacher conference, lemme know. I haven't gotten it through normal means but manually starting it in the console works fine.

D

Devo123

For it to work on Mac, you need to open the TP file and click "show package contents". Click "Resources" then click autorun". Add the files from the zip file to the tab that says "game".

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
That's why I called it a "proof of concept". It can't fix the lines that use a name that the player input (players name, wifes name, FEX/Daughter's name), only lines that are 100% text in the scripts. Not sure how to get around that without going back to the old idea of manually scanning through each and every file and changing them (which then leads to the mod files being v2.0 and the game being 2.04 so bug's come back that Deem fixed).

If someone gets the parent teacher conference, lemme know. I haven't gotten it through normal means but manually starting it in the console works fine.
no problem....I was just seeing all these posts...where you have to do this and that.... all of which weren't in the file I downloaded...lol.... just makin sure I didn't miss something... thank you for the clarity

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
no problem....I was just seeing all these posts...where you have to do this and that.... all of which weren't in the file I downloaded...lol.... just makin sure I didn't miss something... thank you for the clarity
I see where the confusion lies now...lol
Charolastra originally had an incest mod as well that'd actually change 100% of the lines, but it required unrenning the game and replacing 5-10 files, which means that it requires editing with every single version Deem comes out with to update the mod. Now I see she/he's removed their mod in favor of mine.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Is this mod updated to the 2.061?
Should work with any v2.xxx version.
It currently can't replace the lines with a user input name but should replace all the other's. If you find a line that doesn't have a user input name in it that isn't replaced please post it (the text) in the thread and either myself or can update the patch.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Should work with any v2.xxx version.
It currently can't replace the lines with a user input name but should replace all the other's. If you find a line that doesn't have a user input name in it that isn't replaced please post it (the text) in the thread and either myself or can update the patch.
Ok, I understand thanks. So right at the beginning in my version I see this:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is this needed in 2.06? I'm confused cuz there's a message there saying not to download the ingame patch, but doesn't say anything about this one. And is the Blackmail restoration needed in 2.06?