Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
A few of those I can't properly fix using this method, mainly the single word ones (too generic, replaces when it shouldn't). The ones with Meghan & Kaitlyn should be fixed.
Thanks for the help :)
Updated link in OP.

Reactions: gestved

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
maybe some mod can give you the thread, it has your name in it, so it should be yours to edit
Originally it was Charolastras' mod, their version of it actually worked for the full game but it required editing 10+ files every single time Deem release's a new version of the game (think it was based on v2.01). I thought there must be a better way, and after finding one (I still have hope Deem will make change's on his side so its easier) Charolastra replaced his mod with mine...at the time I didn't have a Google Drive setup so it was attached directly to the post.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
let's hope deem does unintentionally helps out the process, but I think he is really cold feet about it afraid of patreon

didn't see any dev getting trouble for patching the game like we're doing, only mr dots that was careless

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ptc.rpy", line 2: invalid syntax
    $ events["d_stuff_4"]= Event(events, "d_stuff_4", "d_stuff_4", ["home_evening"], 50, True, 1, [["has_found_kait", "==", True]], 15)
     ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
I get this error after copy the files from the zip file in the "game" folder. Game on macOS.

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
Code:

$ events["d_stuff_4"]= Event(events, "d_stuff_4", "d_stuff_4", ["home_evening"], 50, True, 1, [["has_found_kait", "==", True]], 15)
     ^

I get this error after copy the files from the zip file in the "game" folder. Game on macOS.
Same but on PC

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Code:

^

Same but on PC
Should be fixed now.

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
Should be fixed now.
still nothing even reinstalled game and added file and still nothing here's my full error if that helps
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ptc.rpy", line 2, in script
  File "game/ptc.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'events' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ptc.rpy", line 2, in script
  File "D:\Downloads (D)\TP-2061-win\TP-2.061-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads (D)\TP-2061-win\TP-2.061-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ptc.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'events' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Teacher's Pets 2.061

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Should be fixed now. For realz this time, I actually tested it rather than assuming I knew best, lol
One thing I did made it incompatible with the "restore kait/meg/sara" mods, you can keep the "full_incest.rpy" with no issues with that mod, but ptc.rpy will interfear (shouldn't make an error screen, but one or the other will be disabled).
I'm not even sure it'll properly fire off, if you get bored waiting for each evening @ home for it to happen you can unlock the console and type in "jump ptc"

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
Yep its working now or at least as far as I can tell as it starts and dialogue has changed. I know code can be hard I just wished I learned how myself so I wouldn't need to bug people and could help too so thanks man

U

User_234854

Would it be possible to make the daughter stop calling you by your first name or as Mr. last name? I like it so far.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Would it be possible to make the daughter stop calling you by your first name or as Mr. last name? I like it so far.
Not with an in-progress game. Have to start a new game and you have to leave all the names blank so the default names get picked.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone have a link to a version that has the incest patch and girls patch included? Also is the older versions of the game worth it before everything got gutted an if yes anyone a older version?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All the credit is for @Fission Mailed

Instructions:

1. Open the TP/game/ folder and add the file full_incest.rpy in there from the zip downloaded here.
  2. Open the game.
  3. Success
Download

Teachers Pets v2.xx+ mods:

I did what it says and at the shopping with daughter i tell Sara she is a Foreign student. Do i also have to add the ptc.rpy file and the images folder? It seems to not be working. i got that also so maybe i did install the patch right it is just something the patch missed i'm just not sure since the daughter calls me MR H or some other stuff an never dad but than again when she was talking about moving and being the new kid at school with no friends it give the option to say blame your mom for the move so that implies she is my daughter.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I did what it says and at the shopping with daughter i tell Sara she is a Foreign student. Do i also have to add the ptc.rpy file and the images folder? It seems to not be working. i got that also so maybe i did install the patch right it is just something the patch missed i'm just not sure since the daughter calls me MR H or some other stuff an never dad but than again when she was talking about moving and being the new kid at school with no friends it give the option to say blame your mom for the move so that implies she is my daughter.
The calling you Mr ___ instead of dad is because you didn't start a new game to utilize the default in-game names.
I combined all the mods into 1 download so they'll all work together:
Other than the mind-control pills this restores all the content Deem took out in v2.0. To get the full dad/daughter immersion you have to start a new game and when it asks for your name just hit 'enter' leaving the line blank so the default name gets picked.