Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The calling you Mr ___ instead of dad is because you didn't start a new game to utilize the default in-game names.
I combined all the mods into 1 download so they'll all work together:
Other than the mind-control pills this restores all the content Deem took out in v2.0. To get the full dad/daughter immersion you have to start a new game and when it asks for your name just hit 'enter' leaving the line blank so the default name gets picked.
I'm confused went to start a new game and this time it says what is your foreign exchange students name the first time i played i think it said daughters name so again don't now what to download and where to downlload some help would be great. I have to uninstall the game again. Okay i got it you said you combined the mods so i only need to download the one you linked and what about the images from the incest mod though? It has different images.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'm confused went to start a new game and this time it says what is your foreign exchange students name the first time i played i think it said daughters name so again don't now what to download and where to downlload some help would be great. I have to uninstall the game again. Okay i got it you said you combined the mods so i only need to download the one you linked and what about the images from the incest mod though? It has different images.
You don't have to uninstall the game, only delete the rpy files that the mod(s) added. This will remove the mod. I'm pretty sure the images folder is currently unneeded, but included it just to make sure all the images load properly and incase Deem removes them from future versions.
We should probably get the various mod thread's cleaned up/removed........the ONLY one you need now is here:

Reactions: Catwashere

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
You don't have to uninstall the game, only delete the rpy files that the mod(s) added. This will remove the mod. I'm pretty sure the images folder is currently unneeded, but included it just to make sure all the images load properly and incase Deem removes them from future versions.
We should probably get the various mod thread's cleaned up/removed........the ONLY one you need now is here:
The image files are needed, since that mod causes the game to crash because it's looking for a not-existing folder
"pct" with inside images. Downloaded the images and put them in the images folder and boom! the game didn't crash (at least for that event)
It crashes right now because it's missing 'meghan/meg_lunch_decoat.jpg'. a file that doesn't exist in the mod.
Same thing for the party girl because it's missing its event images.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Odd... >.<
meg_lunch_decoat.jpg is in the right place when I had them all separate mods but somehow, despite copying the folders all into 1 folder, it got skipped. Never found it during that testing because I never had her corruption low enough to get the "remove jacket" option (and it worked fine 'before' so I didn't bother making sure it still did). Fixed now in the Restoration thread, file should be ~5mb larger.
Party girl?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Odd... >.<
meg_lunch_decoat.jpg is in the right place when I had them all separate mods but somehow, despite copying the folders all into 1 folder, it got skipped. Never found it during that testing because I never had her corruption low enough to get the "remove jacket" option (and it worked fine 'before' so I didn't bother making sure it still did). Fixed now in the Restoration thread, file should be ~5mb larger.
Party girl?
kaityln

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Think I fixed it (not sure exactly what was wrong, but all the images appear to be properly used now). I updated a bunch of stuff, most noticeable is Meghan's lunch scene, and walking the halls now has a properly implemented event (not what Deem had in mind but I couldn't leave it alone...lol).

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Sooooo.... are there any CURRENT instructions for installing the CURRENT incest patch???

for example, there is no "unren.bat" in the current patch;
and there are more files than just "full_incest.rpy" in the patch.

Maybe I'm missing something, but that makes both sets of instructions outdated.

thanks!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Shouldn't need unren.bat for this, put all the files in the same folder.

Though to be honest, this one is outdated from / superseded by my "Restore All" mod:
I know I've got that one up to date, I'm pretty sure it's been updated quite a bit since I last messed with this version of the mod.

Reactions: nickbo

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Shouldn't need unren.bat for this, put all the files in the same folder.

Though to be honest, this one is outdated from / superseded by my "Restore All" mod:
I know I've got that one up to date, I'm pretty sure it's been updated quite a bit since I last messed with this version of the mod.
Awesome - Thank you!

I'll give it a try, luckily I hadn't progressed too far and can easily start over.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
what do i do with the ptc.rpy and the images folder thats also there?
also put them there in the game folder, otherwise the game is going to crash when triggering the events (Daughter principal, Meghan and the "remove jacket", Katyln and the party)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
also put them there in the game folder, otherwise the game is going to crash when triggering the events (Daughter principal, Meghan and the "remove jacket", Katyln and the party)
This one shouldn't crash while in Kaitlyn or Meghan's scenes, but yes...put all files included in the same folder.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I did exactly as said in notes, i extracted main game, and then extracted the restore_all files into game folder, without it making extra folders, but when i try to start the game i get...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Menpower

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Dafuq? I....UGH!! :'(

Quick-fix is to remove all the new rpy files leaving only "5 Restore All.rpy". I've updated the link, but it'd be silly to download it again when the "fix" is to delete stuff...

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Dafuq? I....UGH!! :'(

Quick-fix is to remove all the new rpy files leaving only "5 Restore All.rpy". I've updated the link, but it'd be silly to download it again when the "fix" is to delete stuff...
Yeah also just removing the 5 Restore all.rpy removes all errors.
But i'll revert to keeping only that one, just wanted to give you the heads up :)

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
The problem with removing the "5 Restore All.rpy" is that its more recent than the others.
I figured as it was bigger than all the others combined.
I just did it as a test to see if it resolved the issue, but thanks for the reply.
all is fixed now, and i have the latest patch/mod active.