Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Is this needed in 2.06? I'm confused cuz there's a message there saying not to download the ingame patch, but doesn't say anything about this one. And is the Blackmail restoration needed in 2.06?
It's up to you, if you want to play the vanilla game with the FES instead of the daughter you can. This is a mod, not a patch.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You don't need unren.bat for these mods (this and my "Restore" mod). Thought I added ptc.rpy to the incest patch file, I'll upload it separately here.

That file goes in the "game" subfolder where you have tp.exe.

Parent-Teacher Conference

Incest v 1.001 (1-2 lines fixed over v1)

U

User_234854

I downloaded Incest v 1.001 and put it in the right section, the game refers to her as my daughter whenever I mention her but she still uses my first name or mr. last name, any way to fix that?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I downloaded Incest v 1.001 and put it in the right section, the game refers to her as my daughter whenever I mention her but she still uses my first name or mr. last name, any way to fix that?
Not yet. All the knuckleheads claiming restoring Incest would be easy were lying worse than I thought they were even before v2.xx came out.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i still get "requires previous relations" when i want to do something with the daughter i placed it in the game folder.. the other mods work like the blackmail one etc. but this doesn't idk why

edit : also there is no ptc.rpy file in the zip file on op's post...

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i still get "requires previous relations" when i want to do something with the daughter i placed it in the game folder.. the other mods work like the blackmail one etc. but this doesn't idk why

edit : also there is no ptc.rpy file in the zip file on op's post...
The "previous relations" doesn't have anything to do with the Incest mod, it's Deems way of saying you've missed 2...maybe 3 scenes.
I think I included ptc.rpy in one of my other posts; if not I've attached it below anyway. I'm not yet convinced it'll trigger as the other events do but "jump d_stuff_4" in the console will get you to it.
Parent-Teacher Conference:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oh. I actually don't mind FES, if all the sexual content is otherwise intact. Would prefer Adopted Daughter or Stepdaughter though. What about Blackmail patch? What's actually been removed?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Oh. I actually don't mind FES, if all the sexual content is otherwise intact. Would prefer Adopted Daughter or Stepdaughter though. What about Blackmail patch? What's actually been removed?
BJ, topless scene (now 2nd one), pantie-less in classroom. Small bonus "extended scene" after you get the hallway fight scene and find Kaitlyn changing in the locker room, if you intervened & took her side.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
the mod dont work.i download it and do it in the game folder but i dont know how to fuck she
when she is naked in her bed and i look closer i only can go not more

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
the mod dont work.i download it and do it in the game folder but i dont know how to fuck she
when she is naked in her bed and i look closer i only can go not more
This mod has nothing to do with what you can/can-not do with the girl in your house. All this does is attempt to change the dialogue from "My foreign exchange student" to "My daughter".

ScaryTED

Jul 24, 2017
As noted, the [lastname] and [firstname] variables no longer seem to trigger the replacement script; does anyone know if the variables have maybe been renamed in 2.06?

Example:
WORKS (no variables): t = t.replace("She's a foreign exchange student staying with us for the year.", "She's my daughter.")
DOESN'T WORK (uses variables): t = t.replace("Fine [first_name].{w} I'll" , "Fine Dad.{w} I'll")

EDIT: On a similar note, does anyone know where the actual dialogue lines are stored, and how to open them?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
As noted, the [lastname] and [firstname] variables no longer seem to trigger the replacement script; does anyone know if the variables have maybe been renamed in 2.06?

Example:
WORKS (no variables): t = t.replace("She's a foreign exchange student staying with us for the year.", "She's my daughter.")
DOESN'T WORK (uses variables): t = t.replace("Fine [first_name].{w} I'll" , "Fine Dad.{w} I'll")

EDIT: On a similar note, does anyone know where the actual dialogue lines are stored, and how to open them?
They're stored in roughly 13+ rpy files, 140+ lines total. Then, you have to modify each of those rpys with EVERY version Deem release's otherwise you end up with bugs.
Unren the game & edit away, come up with a better way than I/we have :)
Variables don't get changed with this method because this change's the text AFTER the variable shows the user-input name...so I could make it work 100% with the user-input name "Mike Farnham" but if someone wants their MC named "Samson McCloud" then we're back to where it is now.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have this incest patch, and the MC keeps saying she's an exchange student when talking to other people. Is there a way to fix this.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I have this incest patch, and the MC keeps saying she's an exchange student when talking to other people. Is there a way to fix this.
With this patch, it's OK but don't use the "ptc.rpy" file because a same file is existing with the "restore all" patch.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I realized I was being a bit of an idiot, figured out a way to make the patch work 100% but will require starting a new game and instead of entering a name when asked you have to hit enter so the default names are picked. You can still enter "0073735963" for 'cheat mode'.

I don't have access to replace the file in the OP, but here's the best 'version' of the mod yet (and with a link I can edit without spam posting), lol
I broke a bunch of lines...won't error out the game but they won't be replaced, I'm reaching "saturation" of the game...I've replayed it so many times it's hard to catch the errors unless the engine calls them out.

Incest Patch:
*REQUIRES NEW GAME*​
Names you have to use:
Your name: Jim McAllister
Wife's name: Rachel
Daughters name: Emma
Does nothing for "REQUIRES PREVIOUS RELATIONS" night scene
Linky:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
While I was typing if it was possible to make Emma at least stop calling you mr mcallister you posted the new patch

that's what I call a fast response, I didn't even ask and you already delivered :closedeyesmile:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if it helps, but I found this line where she still call you by name

I'm adding as I play

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I caught, I didn't trigger sara visiting D though