Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Do we ever get to bang the FEX? She said she needed time to think about it then.....nothing.
Sorry if I was too cryptic with my previous response:

I didn't mind meg, but I was quite looking forward to the wife walking on fes and MC staving off any future demographic crash in reverse cowgirl on her bed.
To clarify: this storyline is without a co-conspiratorial coital colaboration. There was no daddy-daughter debauchery. No eminent exchange-student eroticism. And it was absolutely FEX-fucking-free.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So, what you're telling me is, there will be no updates? Is that what you're saying? Just want to make sure I understand that there will be no updates.
Well, you're the one who seems to have so much difficulty understanding what is, essentially, a really simple statement. So, again I'll ask, which part are you having trouble understanding? :unsure:

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Damn who's here in 2024.. This is my biggest regret on this site, that this game was abandoned.
Yeah, same. The original (before the Patreon bs changes) was an amazing game and I was looking forward to it getting completed, but here were are. Also I have found no other game to scratch that pill path mind-control itch. Oh well.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes