Comics Team Work [Chapters 1-12] [Mando Logica]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
I'm speaking about Caroline (the mom) get fucked by other men (black men also better) while her son and/or her husband watch it and enjoy it a lot
Hopefully he/she has no intention of following that line of history, and hopefully his subscribers don't vote for that kind of route and it's bad enough that doujinshi only draw that for 3d art to do it too

Mar 27, 2019
So after all i understand mc good harem. In future ch mc's sister, mom four some available cool. I followed all works because story decent. No ntr trash . Good luck

Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
So after all i understand mc good harem. In future ch mc's sister, mom four some available cool. I followed all works because story decent. No ntr trash . Good luck
Thanks, my friend. Just please note that the comic genre is written on its cover. I didn't mention any harem tag.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I'm speaking about Caroline (the mom) get fucked by other men (black men also better) while her son and/or her husband watch it and enjoy it a lot
No, no and no. Mando is not a cuck and we don't need that stuff in these comics, only romance wincest.

Reactions: acondo

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Chapter 9 has been started on and

Will Martin stop his mother Caroline? or would it be too late? We shall see :whistle:

View attachment 2297953
I don't know if it's okay to ask since it could be a spoiler, so only if it doesn't affect the development of your story, you already have thought about how many chapters teamwork will have and how long until the son conquers his mother

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
you already have thought about how many chapters teamwork will have
The idea is that the story covers most of the incest genre Mom-son, Father-daughter, and brother-sister. That's why it may take some time. It's a mistake I won't repeat it again :)

how long until the son conquers his mother
Starting from chapter 10, the son will interact more with the mother. In chapters 5 to 9, I focused on brother-sister, and father-daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: fnnn90
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote