CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ................. DIDNT KNOW IT WAS AN EROGE
sorry for the late reply, but mass majority (eh about 80%) of all harem anime are based off of eroge, as eroge is big business in japan & good ones will prevail into pop culture. 14% are LN adaptations, 5 Percent are hentai adaptations, and 1% is original content, of which Tenchi Muyo is, tho Tenchi Muyo does have a hentai within the same universe and it's LN are pretty damn racy. it's just a shame GXP was rushed cause Seina is a freaking Harem master (10 girls possibly more if they were allowed to further run with the story and yes he does sleep with them in the light novels.) which puts Tenchi (6 girls as kiyone is sadly not cannon) to shame.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does the story improve as it goes on?

I'm all for suspension of disbelief but there is only so far I can suspend that disbelief.

So this girl just prattled on about stuff for a few minutes then an army and old guy turn up. He says he's going to sacrifice her to summon a demon lord to massacre all the things and all she has to do is what she planned to do and kill herself ....

Turns out this army has 2, count them 2, kids as prisoners so she stops her plan and lets the old guy take her.

So, to clarify why i'm having trouble with the suspending of my disbelief, she was going to kill herself to stop her sacrifice being used to summon a demon that is going to kill everyone ... she stops to save 2 kids who will die when said demon is summoned anyway.....

So my question, dear reader ..... why is this girl such a fucking idiot and is this the level of writing all the way through?

There is only so much stupid I can cope with and this game has me at my limit within 4 minutes.

It looks good, I want to enjoy it, but I don't want to spend most of the game banging my head on my desk at characters making the worlds dumbest choices.

Aside from some questionable writing the gameplay is really fun.

Caverga

Apr 9, 2018

I'm all for suspension of disbelief but there is only so far I can suspend that disbelief.

So this girl just prattled on about stuff for a few minutes then an army and old guy turn up. He says he's going to sacrifice her to summon a demon lord to massacre all the things and all she has to do is what she planned to do and kill herself ....

Turns out this army has 2, count them 2, kids as prisoners so she stops her plan and lets the old guy take her.

So, to clarify why i'm having trouble with the suspending of my disbelief, she was going to kill herself to stop her sacrifice being used to summon a demon that is going to kill everyone ... she stops to save 2 kids who will die when said demon is summoned anyway.....

So my question, dear reader ..... why is this girl such a fucking idiot and is this the level of writing all the way through?

There is only so much stupid I can cope with and this game has me at my limit within 4 minutes.

It looks good, I want to enjoy it, but I don't want to spend most of the game banging my head on my desk at characters making the worlds dumbest choices.

A group of scientists intended (or still intends) to give a better life to someone by transplanting a head of someone else to his body. I objected it because that could initiate a horrible black market of heads. This was for real. Real scientists making stupid decisions.
But listen to me. Comics and games are fantasies, not real life, hence all is allowed. If you like and enjoy a war game it doesn't mean that you are going to fight to initiate a war. If you like extreme sex games doesn't mean that you are going to do the same in real life. No one should confuse himself to the point of loosing the difference between reality and fantasy.
So just accept that some characters are dummies, other are clever, and so on. The important thing is if you enjoy or not the game (or comic).
Anyway, I like your point of view, translating it to real life.

drtreaven

May 19, 2017
decent game but also had pointless character's in it like the girls brother. he's strongest fighter ingame yet had 0 impact on the story no point even leveling him honestly they'd been wiser leaving him out of the story or doing away with the demon king who was basicly worthless in endgame combat.

BottomFeed

Aug 4, 2018
It really doesn't. I have a soft spot in my heart for standard fantasy garbage writing, but I found it so outside of reality I had to stop and re-read things to make my brain hold onto the stupid just to know what was going on. Some where half way through though i gave up and just stopped paying attention to the story.

So in short nope, the story is just like that. Still amazing for a H game though, story aside.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It really doesn't. I have a soft spot in my heart for standard fantasy garbage writing, but I found it so outside of reality I had to stop and re-read things to make my brain hold onto the stupid just to know what was going on. Some where half way through though i gave up and just stopped paying attention to the story.
Sounds like your average modern fantasy novel that inexplicably sells millions then.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Oh nice of this game to make my computer freeze completely because of a laggy inadapted fullscreen. Be well aware that if you play on windows 8 or 10 you'll get a fucking bug like this and you'll have to reboot you'r computer. BUT HELL WHEN YOU DO IT YOU REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE AVOIDING WINDOWS UPDATE SINCE LAST MONTH AND YOU GET EVERYTHING IN ONE FELL SWOOP AND THAT'S LITERALLY HELL. With love, Akrizael.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Oh nice of this game to make my computer freeze completely because of a laggy inadapted fullscreen. Be well aware that if you play on windows 8 or 10 you'll get a fucking bug like this and you'll have to reboot you'r computer. BUT HELL WHEN YOU DO IT YOU REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE AVOIDING WINDOWS UPDATE SINCE LAST MONTH AND YOU GET EVERYTHING IN ONE FELL SWOOP AND THAT'S LITERALLY HELL. With love, Akrizael.
I didn't have any problems so.. You were unlucky

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
It has nothing to do with win 8 or 10 most games like that have no fullscreen support. Just deal with it.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Nice to see this game is on the site.
Imo it has a really nice classic story for its release time, not really stupid writing just some stupid/too idealistic characters (I mean look at the real world, stupid decisions were invented there)
And also this game is one of the first batch of "the demon lord is actually the good guy" before it became really popular.
It also has some really nice music, that was sorely missing from the anime.
All around a happy melancholic trip.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022

I had the literal exact same reaction!!!!! hahaha

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
He's talking about Tears to Tiara 2 the sequel to this. It's not an 18+ game as it was only ever released on the PS3
No, there was a PS3 remake of the first game before then. It cut the ero content, redid the graphics, rewrote the scenario, and had a bunch of other improvements.