ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Hey wait a minute, isn't NTR the same as Cheating? How do you have Cheating but not NTR?
It's a bit of a square/rectangle thing. NTR is cheating, but it's a specific flavor of cheating. NTR means that the cheating person is being "stolen" by the person they are having an affair with. So instead of the wife just fucking another dude, the wife is also being stolen away from her husband. This can happen a few different ways, but the commons ones include corruption (the new dude just fucks her so well that she can't be satisfied by her husband anymore), and emotional support (wife is stuck in an unhappy marriage, finds someone new to love), or even being literally stolen, as in kidnapped.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2002654
The Hell did you feed raven dude? :KEK:
Good Ol' American Foot Long Hot Dawgs

Hey wait a minute, isn't NTR the same as Cheating? How do you have Cheating but not NTR?
NTR requires someone to be hurt by the actions and as I understand it NTR has 3 sub-parts with arguments on all sides about what actually qualifies. Take the MC cheating on his lovers instead of NTRing them as a win and just smile and nod... Smile and nod.

• Wow
Reactions: Kinky Bully

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's a bit of a square/rectangle thing. NTR is cheating, but it's a specific flavor of cheating. NTR means that the cheating person is being "stolen" by the person they are having an affair with. So instead of the wife just fucking another dude, the wife is also being stolen away from her husband. This can happen a few different ways, but the commons ones include corruption (the new dude just fucks her so well that she can't be satisfied by her husband anymore), and emotional support (wife is stuck in an unhappy marriage, finds someone new to love), or even being literally stolen, as in kidnapped.
Aside from that it is worth noting that F95 uses its own definition of the term. You can look up the definitions here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why the MC look Bill Clinton LOL
> April Oneal: What do you have to say to the rumors of you fucking villainesses instead of arresting them
> MC: "I did not have sex with that woman!"
Why is Raven so fat? Absolutely disgusting.
She is not fat. she is adorably and deliciously plump and fluffy, the perfect figure for a woman.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I simply assumed that Beast Girl was still Gar Logan, making an imaginative use of his powers. Humans are technically animals, so it's been theorized that Beast Boy could change to look like another person (however, still green). So, he changes to look like a girl - and chooses to make that his default state.

Of course, if so, would this qualify for a Trans tag? Or is that restricted to people who have completed their transitions?

• Sad
Reactions: Yakis0ba
Jul 15, 2018
Chubby Raven? This intrigues me.
(And it kind of makes sense, doesn't it? I don't remember her ever fighting physically, and how many calories does casting magic burn?)

Although the art is... :(
finally i found another man of culture
thicc girl make the world go round ;)

but yeah the art could use some refinement

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes