Dec 1, 2018
Alright, I just finished a new build of Teen Titans Multiverse I call v0.6.2. I added a bunch more of Ortus's Discord and DeviantArt images to it, though I didn't insert every single separate facial expression or solo appearance Ortus ever posted for each character, and I made up some new dialog and narration to go with them. There wasn't that much left to work with, so the ending's pretty half-assed, but hopefully it will be enough to provide some small sense of closure to everyone who was looking forward to an update to this game.
And again, the \game\audio\music\theme song.mp3 was replaced with a different music file to avoid a MediaFire copyright block, so to anyone who has a copy of the actual version of that file, such as the one currently available in v0.5.0 in the first post, make sure not to copy over that one, or copy/move it somewhere else so you can copy it back into the game after you unpack it.
And so, without further ado, here is my attempt at a Teen Titans Multiverse v0.6.2:
You. Kind stranger. Thank you so much.

edit -let this be a bump of sorts for those seeking info. Ortus gone. Emelex hero. Emelex have Ortus discord drops. Emelex make ending. Now have TTM 0.6.2. Both exe AND apk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes