Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
He committed what South Park would call "Twitter suicide", deleting all social media accounts associated with his username and games.
What is that? "Twitter suicide" did he use the "N" or "R" words?
as in what did he do??

I'm just wondering as suddenly he vanished

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
WTF I only found this game a week ago was looking forward to more then BOOM Abandond............ welp fekk me I guess.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
What is that? "Twitter suicide" did he use the "N" or "R" words?
as in what did he do??

I'm just wondering as suddenly he vanished
I mean he just chose to delete all his accounts all of a sudden without warning, I don't know why. Maybe he got a copyright strike for using Puffy AmiYumi's music without permission, or maybe he just got a serious case of post-nut clarity. Who can say.

WTF I only found this game a week ago was looking forward to more then BOOM Abandond............ welp fekk me I guess.
A few pages back, I posted an update to the game based on unfinished material Ortus posted. It's more extensive than what is currently up on the first page.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i know how it was supposed to end, the details are a little foggy about how they got there, but i pretty much know the ending

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
Alright, I just finished a new build of Teen Titans Multiverse I call v0.6.2. I added a bunch more of Ortus's Discord and DeviantArt images to it, though I didn't insert every single separate facial expression or solo appearance Ortus ever posted for each character, and I made up some new dialog and narration to go with them. There wasn't that much left to work with, so the ending's pretty half-assed, but hopefully it will be enough to provide some small sense of closure to everyone who was looking forward to an update to this game.
Thanks for this. It sucks that Ortus just left without a word, but at least you had this extra stuff.

Dec 15, 2023
Ummm guys could you find me a game That I'm looking for
It is a game So similar to this but I forgot about it's name
I think it started with "the new member of the teen titans" or something like this

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Ummm guys could you find me a game That I'm looking for
It is a game So similar to this but I forgot about it's name
I think it started with "the new member of the teen titans" or something like this
Do you mean, "Teen Titans New Member"? If so, I cooked up a final build of it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-titans-multiverse-v0-5-0-ortus.128305/post-11173354
Please keep in mind that both versions of this game were left unfinished and that I did the best I could with what was there.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes