DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
You guys aren't gonna believe this, but while this version has more images, it actually has less scripts than v0.5.2. It's missing the code to the first scene of Chapter 7 that v0.5.2 has. I think what happened is that Ortus updated the public and paid versions of the game simultaneously, and while the latest public version of v0.5.2 is here on the board, v0.6.1 is only the second-to-last paid build. Well, either that, or he updated the free version more recently than he updated the paid version.
Either way, he left the entirety of the paid chapter scripts in the free versions and just locked them behind a chapter wall and left the images out for the sake of personal convenience. But that is fine; all we have to do is just mix-and-match them a little to get a full copy of what would've been in v0.6.2.

EDIT: I've hacked together an edit of the game, which I made using the two builds and a few of the preview images, that runs all the way to the first part of Chapter 7. I'm testing it now, and I'll try to release it in some form or another once I'm sure it works.
Please put up the newest version as an apk file.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Alright, I just finished a new build of Teen Titans Multiverse I call v0.6.2. I added a bunch more of Ortus's Discord and DeviantArt images to it, though I didn't insert every single separate facial expression or solo appearance Ortus ever posted for each character, and I made up some new dialog and narration to go with them. There wasn't that much left to work with, so the ending's pretty half-assed, but hopefully it will be enough to provide some small sense of closure to everyone who was looking forward to an update to this game.
And again, the \game\audio\music\theme song.mp3 was replaced with a different music file to avoid a MediaFire copyright block, so to anyone who has a copy of the actual version of that file, such as the one currently available in v0.5.0 in the first post, make sure not to copy over that one, or copy/move it somewhere else so you can copy it back into the game after you unpack it.
And so, without further ado, here is my attempt at a Teen Titans Multiverse v0.6.2:
This version will NOT open with JoiPlay. Don't know why.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This version will NOT open with JoiPlay. Don't know why.
I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to go about turning the game into an APK, and I have no control over the link in OP. I suppose you'll have to find someone willing and able to port it.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to go about turning the game into an APK, and I have no control over the link in OP. I suppose you'll have to find someone willing and able to port it.
If you know anyone who can port, please ask them.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
In joiplay, the game starts up, and then crashes after 4 seconds. Either your download is broken, or something isn't letting it play.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Your download doesn't work. It doesn't launch. Please post the zip file to this site rather than through an external link like Mega or MediaFire.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
This is genuinely depressing. I can't find a working download for the latest version of this game.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This is genuinely depressing. I can't find a working download for the latest version of this game.
I’m sorry to say there’s nothing we can do. The dev deleted everything related to the game, including his Patreon. We only got lucky that Emelex had access to what he did, and was able to pull off, putting together what he could.

Unless someone did download the android version and then re-post it here. That version is basically lost to history unless someone knows how to do a conversion from a PC version to what you seek.

Reactions: Emelex

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I’m sorry to say there’s nothing we can do. The dev deleted everything related to the game, including his Patreon. We only got lucky that Emelex had access to what he did, and was able to pull off, putting together what he could.

Unless someone did download the android version and then re-post it here. That version is basically lost to history unless someone knows how to do a conversion from a PC version to what you seek.
So I basically missed out.

Also, do we mark the game as abandoned because the dev deleted everything?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Your download doesn't work. It doesn't launch. Please post the zip file to this site rather than through an external link like Mega or MediaFire.
There's a filesize limit to F95zone attachments. I can't post the whole thing here directly. And I didn't post it as a zip file, I posted it as a 7z file.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
There's a filesize limit to F95zone attachments. I can't post the whole thing here directly. And I didn't post it as a zip file, I posted it as a 7z file.
If you find someone who can do android ports, please send me a link to the port.

Also, it's sad that the dev just chose to destroy everything without saying why.

Reactions: Emelex

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
If you have Discord, I can add you there and we can talk. I was genuinely interested in this game, and I am disappointed to see such potential wasted.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
If you find someone who can do android ports, please send me a link to the port.

Also, it's sad that the dev just chose to destroy everything without saying why.
Alright, so I downloaded a copy of the android version of v0.5.2 from the first post, and apparently, APKs are just zip files with game assets and stuff inside of them. All v0.5.2 seems to be missing is the four script files I edited and all the image files for Chapters 6 and 7. Now if I extracted all of the images exclusive to those chapters, converted them to webp, and added them and the four script files into the APK, then theoretically it should produce a fully updated Android version of the game. I don't know when I would have time to do that, but I think it's actually doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: DredgenVayn

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Alright, so I downloaded a copy of the android version of v0.5.2 from the first post, and apparently, APKs are just zip files with game assets and stuff inside of them. All v0.5.2 seems to be missing is the four script files I edited and all the image files for Chapters 6 and 7. Now if I extracted all of the images exclusive to those chapters, converted them to webp, and added them and the four script files into the APK, then theoretically it should produce a fully updated Android version of the game. I don't know when I would have time to do that, but I think it's actually doable.
It at least gives people a last chance to play, which is good. So thank you.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
This game is now officially tagged as abandoned until the dev comes back, or if someone who worked with him brings out any stuff he was working on.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It at least gives people a last chance to play, which is good. So thank you.
I just discovered that the images don't even need to be WebPs; PNGs work just as well. Literally all you have to do to the images and scripts is add "x-" to the fronts of their names before inserting them into the APK. After making that little discovery, it was practically child's play for me to add the new content to the old APK. I've made an updated Android build based on my assumptions, though I'm not certain I'm right. So I'm going to test the new Android build in Bluestacks, the emulator I use to play Android games on my PC. And if I'm right, and it works, I'll upload the new APK and post a link to it here. Here's hoping.
EDIT: The old APK installs just fine on Bluestacks, but my new one does not. I'll have to figure out why before I can make a release.

Reactions: DredgenVayn
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes