NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Quick question is there any real purpose to hold back and not go with the corrupt route. Like is there going to be to type's of endings for this game. Because so far there doesn't seem to be any negative out comes accept for robins morals.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Quick question is there any real purpose to hold back and not go with the corrupt route. Like is there going to be to type's of endings for this game. Because so far there doesn't seem to be any negative out comes accept for robins morals.
All the choices are remembered, so when it's relevant they will have a little effect on the story. But never so much that it would cause any big problems. Like, no matter what Starfire and Raven will eventually forgive you if you cheat on them. You get the happy ending no matter what you do.

I didn't want this game to be one of those games where you have to stress out trying to pick the "right choice", more like your character has serious plot armor and you can go with whatever choice you want.

I do plan on making references to some of the bigger choices throughout the story.

Reactions: Emelex and NekoRush

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Will Super Girl make an appearance or will it be strictly Titans?
I'm not sure at the moment for super girl. Probably not. But I have to see how long it takes me to get through the current set of characters. Wonderwoman and supergirl are maybes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: punisher2099

balanoxen

Mar 11, 2020
You've clearly put a lot of effort into, I've seen your stuff pop up on this site before.

I'm hesitant to say this because I don't like saying critical things, your art needs some work. Doing some Female/Male anatomy looking up muscles and doing some gesture drawing for dynamic poses could help. An issue with the perspective and some with details when things like faces or body parts get closer or farther away... I have a bachelors in fine arts/media arts and animation.

Don't know if this is helpful to you or not. Your a lot braver than me putting yourself out there and grinding out art, which is a big aspect of getting better.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
You've clearly put a lot of effort into, I've seen your stuff pop up on this site before.

I'm hesitant to say this because I don't like saying critical things, your art needs some work. Doing some Female/Male anatomy looking up muscles and doing some gesture drawing for dynamic poses could help. An issue with the perspective and some with details when things like faces or body parts get closer or farther away... I have a bachelors in fine arts/media arts and animation.

Don't know if this is helpful to you or not. Your a lot braver than me putting yourself out there and grinding out art, which is a big aspect of getting better.
You're right.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: balanoxen

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Did anyone manage to grab a copy of v0.6.0 before it was taken down?
If not, I datamined the plots of v0.6 and future updates:

Last edited:

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
may i suggest simply changing the name of the game into "titans multiverse"?
that should fix the problem
also add at the start of the game that you don't own the characters, they are owned by WB and that this is just a parody

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
so...any news?
No. I saw this kind of abrupt total media shutdown before with Matthew Carroll AKA Kalloway, the creator of Patter, and SirHipnos, the creator of Naked Holidays. They both left their games unfinished over a year ago and never came back, and neither will Ortus, I fear. He wouldn't have deleted all of his media accounts so suddenly and without warning if he intended to continue this.
But all of the Chapter 6 dialog is inside the v0.5.0 update, just not the images and animations. And technically, I've probably collected enough images and videos from Ortus's Discord server and social media for someone to be able to piece together most of an update and a half if they were so inclined. But unless someone managed to buy and download a copy of v0.6.0 in the week or so when it was actually available and is willing to share it here, we will likely never see another update to this game.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
No. I saw this kind of abrupt total media shutdown before with Matthew Carroll AKA Kalloway, the creator of Patter, and SirHipnos, the creator of Naked Holidays. They both left their games unfinished over a year ago and never came back, and neither will Ortus, I fear. He wouldn't have deleted all of his media accounts so suddenly and without warning if he intended to continue this.
But all of the Chapter 6 dialog is inside the v0.5.0 update, just not the images and animations. And technically, I've probably collected enough images and videos from Ortus's Discord server and social media for someone to be able to piece together most of an update and a half if they were so inclined. But unless someone managed to buy and download a copy of v0.6.0 in the week or so when it was actually available and is willing to share it here, we will likely never see another update to this game.
damn...i was a part of the discord and helped ortus a bit...i kinda got attached to the project

Reactions: Emelex

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Well that sucks. Now we gotta hope someone saved the final builds. Does anyonehave the last ones to share?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes