FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
why the name change? what was wrong with the previous name?

also, the new version file name still uses the old name. it says
TeenTitansNewMember-0.2.0-pc.zip

Are you hoping for futa to be added, or hoping futa is in the banned tags?
looking at the existing planned tags and banned tags I am extrapolating that futa goes into the banned side.
I'm just glad someone mentioned the old name in the thread, otherwise I wouldn't have found it. I was scrolling through my game folders, and saw the old name, and remembered it and came to check on it....couldn't find the game. That was a couple months ago. I just came back doing a search and here it is lol. Future reference...just a thought...I've seen other devs add the old name in parenthesis, with "formerly" in front of it, for a while, so that followers could find it. Not a bad idea when changing names.

Reactions: mrttao

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
1. I said she is plump, which is none of those things you listed.
2. you literally admit she is none of those things.

so... what is even the point you are trying to make?
Well going straight to anorexia from "why is she fat" is pretty silly. Wanting someone to not have muffin top does not mean they want them to be anorexic.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know a better policy usually, rather than create an update for just patrons and have everyone else wait till you create the build after that to make it public, is generally too, make it a monthly thing where one month from where the patron build comes out, you release said, build publicly. This generally means people see the game More and he gets more attention as people are able to see fresh contact.

Not every game does this, but generally the more successful ones like four elements trainer or summer time Saga regardless of peoples issues with it do this. it is just a recommendation to consider. Content, gaps or droughts generally slow down a games growth after all.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TeenTitansMultiverse-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So haven't played this ever but looking at the last few pages I probably will but got to ask is the genderbent beast boy gone? (just saw a post mention it while I was scrolling) Cause honestly that seems like a pretty cool idea to keep in or make optional? never seen it before, like I said don't know the story or whatever.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
...Blackfire wore armor in the Teen Titans show. Basically Starfire's costume but with armor under it.

Her art here looks like a Starfire palette swap.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
...Blackfire wore armor in the Teen Titans show. Basically Starfire's costume but with armor under it.

Her art here looks like a Starfire palette swap.
In the show she borrows Starfire's clothes, which she also does in this story. She starts out with her armor in both.

The story doesn't follow the show exactly but it does start out similar.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The title of Raven's book is Greek:
Πόρτα μυαλού
Mind Door
Also, the word "lose" is often misspelled as "loose" in the game text.
And in one case, "gentiles" instead of "genitals".

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
The title of Raven's book is Greek:
Πόρτα μυαλού
Mind Door
Also, the word "lose" is often misspelled as "loose" in the game text.
And in one case, "gentiles" instead of "genitals".
Thanks for feedback. These will be fixed in the next release. I do use a spell checker, and I'm a native speaker, so I usually don't miss to much but I don't get everything. So thanks again.

I'm surprised someone figured out the title of Raven's book, or even figured out a way to type those letters. That's pretty cool. I will continue to add subtext and little story things that the more observant may notice.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for feedback. These will be fixed in the next release. I do use a spell checker, and I'm a native speaker, so I usually don't miss to much but I don't get everything. So thanks again.

I'm surprised someone figured out the title of Raven's book, or even figured out a way to type those letters. That's pretty cool. I will continue to add subtext and little story things that the more observant may notice.
You're welcome. And it wasn't easy to identify those letters. For a minute there, I was convinced that that first word was Cyrillic, but ultimately the lambda gave it away, and I used a Greek keyboard website to type the letters out. The letter that really stumped me the most was the lowercase μ, especially because it did not look quite right in that font. I will remain on the lookout for more such subtleties in the game.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes