FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
That one sample picture with Starfire looks like she's about to be tentacle raped, do the tags not count that as rape or does the MC stop it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TeenTitansMultiverse-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.4.0
* Includes Chapter four
* Version numbers changed to reflect latest chapter included

v0.5.2
* Improves existing art.

v0.4.1
* Improves existing art.
* Reduces file size (lossless compression no lost quality)
seriously. there are literally infinite amount of numbers.
why would you do a "version 0.4.0 comes after v0.5.2"

This is just so silly... if you wanted the middle number to represent the chapter you could have just waited one release to make that change.

aka
v0.5.2 = chapter 3. last release before you decided to change how versioning works
v0.5.4 = chapter 4. decided to make the change but not implemented this release to avoid out of order numbers.
v0.5.5 = chapter 5. implemented the change. from now on the 2nd number is the chapter number.
v0.6.0 = chapter 6
v0.7.0 = chapter 7

that way you wouldn't have had to go back a version. Yes it wouldn't immediately be using the new version... but seriously don't go back on numbers.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
0.4.1 -> 0.5.2 -> 0.4.0

This is why you don't let indie devs number their game versions. :HideThePain:

Also doesn't help that the game is titled Teen Titans Multiverse but the folder and exe file you download is TeenTitansNewMember. Really makes it feel like the wrong links are in the OP.

Reactions: mrttao

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
0.4.1 -> 0.5.2 -> 0.4.0

This is why you don't let indie devs number their game versions. :HideThePain:

Also doesn't help that the game is titled Teen Titans Multiverse but the folder and exe file you download is TeenTitansNewMember. Really makes it feel like the wrong links are in the OP.
Thanks for letting me know about the folder names. I hadn't realized it was still compiling with the old game name. I'm not sure why this is occurring since the project folder, and config.name variables are set correctly but I'll figure it out before the next release.

Versions from here on out will be based on the chapter numbers. Version numbers for patron builds have always been based on chapter numbers, but F95 was kind of an after thought so I wasn't modifying the build number every time I toggled between compiling for patron and public builds. This is no longer the case, so they'll at least be continuity going forward.

Reactions: mr__person__

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for letting me know about the folder names. I hadn't realized it was still compiling with the old game name. I'm not sure why this is occurring since the project folder, and config.name variables are set correctly but I'll figure it out before the next release.

Versions from here on out will be based on the chapter numbers. Version numbers for patron builds have always been based on chapter numbers, but F95 was kind of an after thought so I wasn't modifying the build number every time I toggled between compiling for patron and public builds. This is no longer the case, so they'll at least be continuity going forward.
When I downloaded the second version of 0.4.0 with the updated game name, I think I noticed the archive.rpa was several KB larger and the script.rpa was a few KB smaller. I thought it was just a long-overdue name-change. But did it come with a slight content update as well?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
When I downloaded the second version of 0.4.0 with the updated game name, I think I noticed the archive.rpa was several KB larger and the script.rpa was a few KB smaller. I thought it was just a long-overdue name-change. But did it come with a slight content update as well?
Negative. I upgraded the compiler to renpy 8.1, which probably resulted in file size difference. (There might be some small update to code/script that I don't remember, I'm often tweaking/improving things but definitely nothing major since I posted the first v0.4.0.)

I did a minor update for the itch.io version today. I redid the image of Starfire eating because I've improved as an artist. But that's very minor and you can see the image in the previews.

Reactions: Emelex

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Released new Chapter here. Chapter 5.

Chapter 6 is the latest on my patreon. I'm working on Chapter 7. There's a ton of new characters introduced in Chapter 7 so it's taking some time.

Reactions: Emelex
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes