NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Because anorexia is gross and being plump is sexy
Anorexia is gross seeing all the bones and stuff. However, diabetes, heavy weird breathing, no energy to speak of and not being able to see you own feet is all really disgusting.
That being said the Raven in this game isn't either of those things, so this is silly.

Reactions: FookU2

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
However, diabetes, heavy weird breathing, no energy to speak of and not being able to see you own feet is all really disgusting.
That being said the Raven in this game isn't either of those things, so this is silly.
1. I said she is plump, which is none of those things you listed.
2. you literally admit she is none of those things.

so... what is even the point you are trying to make?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why are some people saying beast boy is genderbent into beast girl. Am i missing sth?
first release was v0.1
second release v0.2 was a reboot that drastically changed everything.
MC was changed from OC to being robin
Girls were made thinner
Character appearances were redesigned
Plot was redone entirely
And beastboy is no longer genderbent like he was in v0.1

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
first release was v0.1
second release v0.2 was a reboot that drastically changed everything.
MC was changed from OC to being robin
Girls were made thinner
Character appearances were redesigned
Plot was redone entirely
And beastboy is no longer genderbent like he was in v0.1
That's why I've been keeping copies of all the different versions.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Oh hey this is that Jay Leno looking one.

But Leno's left and now we're robin, and the girls actually bear some resemblance to their canon selves. Neat.

Asking before I play, which I know is foolish but sue me I have a profile on F95 I'm definitely dumb; Is Terra going to make an appearance? Or has she already?

I know Raven and Starfire get all the hype ever, but I actually prefer the lithe girls. Girls who are confident in their small titties and pert butts are exactly my strike zone.

Reactions: Ghostload

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Oh hey this is that Jay Leno looking one.

But Leno's left and now we're robin, and the girls actually bear some resemblance to their canon selves. Neat.

Asking before I play, which I know is foolish but sue me I have a profile on F95 I'm definitely dumb; Is Terra going to make an appearance? Or has she already?

I know Raven and Starfire get all the hype ever, but I actually prefer the lithe girls. Girls who are confident in their small titties and pert butts are exactly my strike zone.
Terra is not currently in the story. The focus has been Blackfire, Arella, and Starfire & Raven. Currently the story is focused on Starfire and Raven.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honeslty having a genderbent Beast boy is fine. Nothing is wrong with it as long as it's set up and handled right. And unlocked through choices and actions, rather than just being a thing just cause. Like. Just have it so, and this is for example mind you.

BB starts to feel pretty down after some events and Robin/Us can choose to lift up his spirits and encourage him to further explore his powers in ways he's not done before. Freindship bond gets stronger and BB decides to try to shapeshift into new animals and picks one that is only female and reproduces without males.

And when he shifts back he's now a girl and has a freakout and can't figure out how to change back. And after some more choices to comfort and calm him/her a small crush begins to form on Robin and it can escalate from there.

Just an example but i feel it can work if handled as optional content through choices and interactions with BB and just being a good freind to him that pays off. And if someone doesn't like it, it's just optional and they can avoid it by being a bit of a jerk to him.

Simple.

Reactions: Raziels

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks. It's a cool idea but I don't plan on any gender bender content in the Teen Titans Multiverse visual novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah i see! Well thanks for reading my idea then. it was just an example. I do look forward to seeing all these girls, but i do hope it's not too many to juggle at once for you!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm... batgirl.

Y'know I don't think I've ever seen Cassandra Cain as the Batgirl in any game like this. Like, Batgirl as a cape doesn't show up often but when she does it's almost always Babs - and while I can't imagine anyone saying Barbara isn't sexy as fuck, she also isn't the only Batgirl ever.

Just thinking out loud.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Quesiton. Any plans for mutual masturabtion stuff in the game with say Starfire?
Probably not. I like animating sex scenes the most, so that's the most of what you'll see. Also things with boob squishing, grabbing, bouncing, and what not. Probably a few BJ scenes here and there.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Probably not. I like animating sex scenes the most, so that's the most of what you'll see. Also things with boob squishing, grabbing, bouncing, and what not. Probably a few BJ scenes here and there.
Ah ok. How about pregnant sex then?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes