Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
You really should make Red X an alternate costume. The girls will understand; and it just looks awesome overall.

"Another down side is that Robin is annoying, full of smug annoying one liners, self self righteous, aloof, and not liked by many of the fans."

Again - why not just draw him as Red X and turn him into a villainous protagonist like the players would portray him as?

This is a sex game. "Grape" options should be on the table.
It would require completely redoing almost all of the story, and most of the art and animations if it's a different story. I'm not making any more changes to the existing story.

There's two things I've done to fix Robin's personality:

1) I interpret him differently. He's not smug in this, and is more self aware than his cartoon version. I'm trying to make all of the characters "the same" but a little more deeper and fuller.

2) He goes through a character arc, becoming more care free over time and changing in other ways.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Nah, that would make her thin.
yes and no
you ever hear of depression eating?
here's a copy paste from google

Appetite and weight changes are common but variable diagnostic markers in major depressive disorder: some depressed individuals manifest increased appetite, while others lose their appetite. Many of the brain regions implicated in appetitive responses to food have also been implicated in depression.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinky Bully

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ok, this is gonna end bad... Its gonna be like what happened to Something Unlimited. They were sued for Copy Right because of the Name the Game previously had. Be careful with a name like Teen Titans. The wrong person sees this, that could hurt. I mean even using Effects downloaded from Youtube, got people in problems. I only mean good. I hope nothing will happen here and you can go on and make your Game without interruption. Just be careful please.

domythemaster31

Feb 17, 2022
Hi. Hope you like my game/visual novel.

Planned Tags:
* Pregnancy
* Lactation
* Harem
* Spanking
* Cheating
* Group Sex
* Annal Sex
* Big Breasts
* Milf

Tags that I will never put into this:
* Sandbox (breaks the flow of the story)
* FemaleProtagonist
* Multiple Protagonist
* NTR
* Rape
* Incest
* Futa
* Loli
* Gay
* Dating Sim
pls tell me pregnancy is optional

Reactions: Ghostload

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
When you say you will never add Incest, do you just mean male-on-female incest, or can we see the sisters kiss in a three-way?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
When you say you will never add Incest, do you just mean male-on-female incest, or can we see the sisters kiss in a three-way?
There will never be any incest because of Patreon, and other places I link to my game.

My main goal is to get enough support for the game to be able to work on it full time, without running out of money.

I know Subscribe Star has less rules, but it's also much harder to grow on Sub Scribe Star because people are less willing to sign up for that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know Subscribe Star has less rules, but it's also much harder to grow on Sub Scribe Star because people are less willing to sign up for that.
Alright. so this is why you prefer patreon.
But why only patreon? why not accept donations via both?
that way people will sign up through their preferred platform.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Alright. so this is why you prefer patreon.
But why only patreon? why not accept donations via both?
that way people will sign up through their preferred platform.
I try to focus my time and energy into what's getting me the most results. And what I think will get me the most results. It's certainly not easy to know what that is, and I do experiment, switch things up and observe my results.

I did link to and update my subscribe star regularly for about a year, or year and half but never got any subs there.

If you look at google trends, for every 85 searches patreon gets, subscribestar get's one. If subscribe star gets popular enough, or I have some people telling me they want to support me on subscribe star I will reconsider.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I try to focus my time and energy into what's getting me the most results. And what I think will get me the most results. It's certainly not easy to know what that is, and I do experiment, switch things up and observe my results.

I did link to and update my subscribe star regularly for about a year, or year and half but never got any subs there.

If you look at google trends, for every 85 searches patreon gets, subscribestar get's one. If subscribe star gets popular enough, or I have some people telling me they want to support me on subscribe star I will reconsider.
Thanks for clarifying. I had the impression subscribestar was much larger than that

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I admittedly am leery on this one. The promise of pregnancy content in the future is what made me follow. The art is a bit crude though, it's not bad by any means, but I sincerely hope it gets a tlc in the future as it just isn't quite the level of quality I look for. I'm still going to watch this one for the content and what it parodies, and if/when it gets an art overhaul/tlc I will gleefully play it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes