• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well not a bad start, however, please drop the following tags before you destroy your idea. Tags I humbly and respectfully request; well implore you to eliminating for the benefit and mental health of all.
NTR!!!!, Rape!!!!, Gay!!!, Anal sex!!!, and Spanking!!!
Please read more carefully. The dev made two lists
1. list of planned tags
2. list of tags that will NEVER be in the game.

Some of those tags you are asking to not add are in fact in the "will never be in the game" list.

also... what is wrong with spanking?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
you should add more hypnosis/mind control too this game or add it in if its not there (picture 11 looks like robin is trying to hypnotize)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi. Hope you like my game/visual novel.

Planned Tags:
* Pregnancy
* Lactation
* Harem
* Spanking
* Cheating
* Group Sex
* Annal Sex
* Big Breasts
* Milf

Tags that I will never put into this:
* Sandbox (breaks the flow of the story)
* FemaleProtagonist
* Multiple Protagonist
* NTR
* Rape
* Incest
* Loli
* Gay
* Dating Sim
So...I notice futa isn't listed? Should I have hope or....

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Teen Titans Multiverse
why the name change? what was wrong with the previous name?

also, the new version file name still uses the old name. it says
TeenTitansNewMember-0.2.0-pc.zip

Are you hoping for futa to be added, or hoping futa is in the banned tags?
looking at the existing planned tags and banned tags I am extrapolating that futa goes into the banned side.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.2.0 - Completed Chapter one. Based on user feedback, story has been re-written to be more cannon. Saves won't work. Story now follows Robin's perspective. Story includes first sex scene.
:(

When people made jokes about the MC looking like bill clinton, they were just poking fun at it because... well the MC DID like him. A bit of harmless ribbing, not necessary cause to remake it.

If any change was needed at all, it would just be to change his haircut away from the bill clinton haircut, and change his hair color away from "old man white" (weird hair color for a teenage boy).

The changelog said the game was remade with robin as the MC due to player feedback. did anyone actually specifically ask for that? did you do a POLL asking if people preferred it?

I actually liked it better when the MC was an OC that I got to name instead of robin.

I also liked it better when beastboy was a girl. and wow starfire got much slimmer in the remake. all of it makes me sad.

Also that blackfire scene was really dark. and unnecessarily cruel.
v0.1.1 - Improved writing, music design, and sound effects for existing content.
does anyone have v0.1.1? I would like to save it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
why the name change? what was wrong with the previous name?
The multiverse will play a bigger role. Also, it's no longer about a new member joining the Teen Titans.

Have no hope.

When people made jokes about the MC looking like bill Clinton, they were just poking fun at it because... well the MC DID like him. A bit of harmless ribbing, not necessary cause to remake it.
It wasn't about the look of the MC. That was actually an intentional decision to boost the comments here, and thus boost the game for the algorithm. So that was a success haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does anyone have v0.1.1? I would like to save it.

(above for any one who wants to save that version).

You mentioned Starfire. Here's some sneak peaks of her for chapter two. It could always change a little bit between now and the release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
How about making it so that we're the main character -- trapped in the Red X costume?

It could work. We could just lie and say we're Robin and we're trapped within the suit lol.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
I like from the pictures that the characters' bodies seem a more accurate portrayal than most of these VN games, but some of the art looks pretty badly drawn.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
they changed the protagonist?
Yes. A few months ago I redid the story to make the core characters more cannon. This is the 2nd update since then.

Above is a patron post where I discuss some of my reasoning. There will not be any more major re-writes, only new story content and redoing art as I continue to improve.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
You really should make Red X an alternate costume. The girls will understand; and it just looks awesome overall.

"Another down side is that Robin is annoying, full of smug annoying one liners, self self righteous, aloof, and not liked by many of the fans."

Again - why not just draw him as Red X and turn him into a villainous protagonist like the players would portray him as?

This is a sex game. "Grape" options should be on the table.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes