Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I admittedly am leery on this one. The promise of pregnancy content in the future is what made me follow. The art is a bit crude though, it's not bad by any means, but I sincerely hope it gets a tlc in the future as it just isn't quite the level of quality I look for. I'm still going to watch this one for the content and what it parodies, and if/when it gets an art overhaul/tlc I will gleefully play it.
Thanks. I'm regularly doing art studies, practicing and improving and with each update I go back and redo and improve some of the older art from the beginning. There won't ever be a complete over-haul but a gradual improvement with each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DingoDeer

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
I like your teen titans parody the most, from the ones available. Good choice on replacing the original character and the animations and story is fun to follow.

Maybe aim for one big update over a few small ones ( like one update one chapter for example).

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I like your teen titans parody the most, from the ones available. Good choice on replacing the original character and the animations and story is fun to follow.

Maybe aim for one big update over a few small ones ( like one update one chapter for example).
Thanks! I appreciate that.

I'm aiming for at least one update every two months. Ideally closer to one a month. The reason being, I'm aiming to make this a full time career and I don't believe a project like mine could survive without enough exposure. Similar projects do a once per month release schedule.

The content length depends on how much art is required. Animations and stills take many, many hours. I draw and redraw things many times. The story takes some time as well.

But I try to make sure the story always ends at a good stopping point.

I'll start labeling how far into the story each update is, such as "continuation of chapter two" or "finishes chapter two", so you can check change log to decide if you want to download.

Last edited:

MYMRanger

May 20, 2021
I can say that I loved it.

I really like the theme of being the captain and making decisions for the team. I would like to see more of that and not just a story where they fuck every minute.

I would like to see more about being the leader, important decisions and character development

I love this project and I will surely support it on patreon :love:.

( Sorry my bad English )

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I'm so confused on how this will be continued.

Raven has sex with him, and then murders him by ripping his head off. I mean, it's no Kratos level brutality, but still.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TeenTitansMultiverse-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
anyone knows what does this mean? did they redraw it?
I redrew/adjusted Starfire's face, Raven's face, and redid all of the characters noses. The girls noses are smaller now to look cuter. Made Starfire's "chest" a little bigger. Drew abs on Starfire. Added more going on in the the gym background making it more shadowy and dramatic looking. Cleaned up a few animations and drawings where the color part wasn't filled in cleanly near the corners and edges.

I redid a few characters expressions such as Starfire's smiles to make them look more natural looking, and to make Starfire's smile more warm feeling.

So mostly minor changes but it adds another layer of polish. You can see the changes to the characters in the screenshot where Beastboy is puking which I updated.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I redrew/adjusted Starfire's face, Raven's face, and redid all of the characters noses. The girls noses are smaller now to look cuter. Made Starfire's "chest" a little bigger. Drew abs on Starfire. Added more going on in the the gym background making it more shadowy and dramatic looking. Cleaned up a few animations and drawings where the color part wasn't filled in cleanly near the corners and edges.

I redid a few characters expressions such as Starfire's smiles to make them look more natural looking, and to make Starfire's smile more warm feeling.

So mostly minor changes but it adds another layer of polish. You can see the changes to the characters in the screenshot where Beastboy is puking which I updated.
thank you

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018

To me, abs are the second hottest feature a girl can have, so I'm glad to hear some were added. But the vomit screenshot on the front page doesn't look like it was updated with the latest version, so I haven't had the chance to see them for myself.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
To me, abs are the second hottest feature a girl can have, so I'm glad to hear some were added. But the vomit screenshot on the front page doesn't look like it was updated with the latest version, so I haven't had the chance to see them for myself.
So the differences are subtle. In most ways it's less like the show, but fits the story I'm trying to tell better and I think makes the characters feel more alive.

I could dive into my reasoning for all of the changes. But just to give one example, I made Star's jaw slightly more angular (very slightly). In the show the characters face shapes look best at an angle, and they were normally drawn at an angle. But because Teen Titan's Multiverse is a first person visual novel the characters often look directly at the player (not at an angle) so a slightly different head shape is optimal. I had already made the jaw more angular than the show to begin with but enhanced it with this update.

ChangesToStar.png

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
So the differences are subtle. In most ways it's less like the show, but fits the story I'm trying to tell better and I think makes the characters feel more alive.

I could dive into my reasoning for all of the changes. But just to give one example, I made Star's jaw slightly more angular (very slightly). In the show the characters face shapes look best at an angle, and they were normally drawn at an angle. But because Teen Titan's Multiverse is a first person visual novel the characters often look directly at the player (not at an angle) so a slightly different head shape is optimal. I had already made the jaw more angular than the show to begin with but enhanced it with this update.

View attachment 2291079
What abs?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes