EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Banner 2.gif

Overview:

As the brilliant and attractive leader of a team of super hero's you begin to unravel the mysteries of universe. A multitude of temptations lie in your path but no matter how dark your journey gets you'll always have your friends to cheer you up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: Ortus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Christmas_Raven_Boob_Suck.gif Christmas_Raven_Sex.gif screenshot0012.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png alien snatch starfire.gif Backseat_Sex1.gif _29piP.gif 2F9RMz.png 5eceMG.gif AbFTJf.gif iF8PBM.png ij6RWR.png eisVXU.png KlM+6g.png Rr7iKo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hi. Hope you like my game/visual novel.

Planned Tags:
* Pregnancy
* Lactation
* Harem (updated: Added)
* Cheating (updated: Added)
* Group Sex (updated: Added)
* Annal Sex
* Big Breasts (updated: Added)
* Milf (updated: Added)

Tags that I will Never put into this:
* Sandbox (breaks the flow of the story. When Teen Titans Multiverse is finished sometime in 2024, I'll make a sandbox but TTM is not a sandbox.)
* FemaleProtagonist
* Multiple Protagonist
* NTR (You get all of the girls)
* Rape
* Incest
* Futa
* Loli
* Gay
* Dating Sim

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
!Ortus!
No Bumblebee? Hot and nubile. I like both her newer comic look and her animated series look.

Argent? Pretty and pale, with all the powers of the Lantern Rings (but silver) and none of the drawbacks.

Prysm? Everyone loves a monster girl. And this one is made of transluscent crystal.

For a real bitch and a half of a challenge to write, you could try Duella Dent. Joker's/Catwoman's/Scarecrow's/Riddler's/Doomsday's daughter (she's a very mixed up character). Turned out she was Jokester's reality hopping daughter from Earth 3, but no one cares about that.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
!Ortus!
For a real bitch and a half of a challenge to write, you could try Duella Dent. Joker's/Catwoman's/Scarecrow's/Riddler's/Doomsday's daughter (she's a very mixed up character). Turned out she was Jokester's reality hopping daughter from Earth 3, but no one cares about that.
As the name would indicate, the original pre-Crisis version was Harvey Dent's daughter (AKA Two-face). No reality hopping involved. Post-Crisis, is chaos. And, of course, after that we had Zero Hour, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis (bwa-ha-ha-ha), Flashpoint, Rebirth, Dark Metal, and now Dark Crisis.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As the name would indicate, the original pre-Crisis version was Harvey Dent's daughter (AKA Two-face). No reality hopping involved. Post-Crisis, is chaos. And, of course, after that we had Zero Hour, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis (bwa-ha-ha-ha), Flashpoint, Rebirth, Dark Metal, and now Dark Crisis.
I had never heard of her until much later.
Though the Batman wiki says New 52 made her a Batman villain.

Since the New 52 reboot, she was reimagined as a member of Batman's rogues gallery.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
18Titans got Beast Girl, this game got Beast Girl, I'm sensing a pattern here and I'm not sure if I like it.

Like out of all the simply designed characters in TTG, why do they pick the one with the least changes to the original instead of letting us fuck female!Cyborg or something more interesting?
1661364237290.png

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes