• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
No. I saw this kind of abrupt total media shutdown before with Matthew Carroll AKA Kalloway, the creator of Patter, and SirHipnos, the creator of Naked Holidays. They both left their games unfinished over a year ago and never came back, and neither will Ortus, I fear. He wouldn't have deleted all of his media accounts so suddenly and without warning if he intended to continue this.
But all of the Chapter 6 dialog is inside the v0.5.0 update, just not the images and animations. And technically, I've probably collected enough images and videos from Ortus's Discord server and social media for someone to be able to piece together most of an update and a half if they were so inclined. But unless someone managed to buy and download a copy of v0.6.0 in the week or so when it was actually available and is willing to share it here, we will likely never see another update to this game.
Could you maybe post what you do have? Create a mega and upload it all there or try to post it here? It seems unlikley anyone has the 0.060 build.

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Could you maybe post what you do have? Create a mega and upload it all there or try to post it here? It seems unlikely anyone has the 0.060 build.
Alright, but I'm not using up my MediaFire space to post older builds, nor the latest public build, which can be downloaded from the title post.
I'll just post all of the images I downloaded from the Discord server before it went down. I didn't download all of them, just the ones depicting Chapters 6 and 7. And a lot of the images had the same name. So I had to use weird naming conventions like adding blank spaces, numbers counting up, and negative numbers counting down to the ends of their filenames to save them all. If I had known Chapter 7 would never be written, I would have documented them all better.
I'll also add all the DeviantArt images I downloaded from Ortus1's gallery, since they'll probably be gone soon too, and the M-rated trailer in the first post, which features many of the animations that were in Chapter 6.
I might consider uploading the old Teen Titans New Member version of the game later on if you guys think it's really necessary, but I wouldn't recommend it as it had nothing to do with the current game. It was just about some OC Kryptonian dude who peeped on Starfire, face-fucked Jinx, and lost his virginity to Venus de Milo. Ortus was probably wise to scrap it and replace it with this.
Also included is a save file you can load into v0.5.0 which bypasses the Chapter lock and lets you play Chapter 6 in full, albeit with missing or placeholder images. (You'll find my Chapter 6 save file on the 27th save page.) I'm fairly sure that versions of most of the missing images and animations are included somewhere in my archive, and that through proper time and effort, they can be edited into the game well enough to recreate Chapter 6.

Here's the link:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you.
And thank you!

Honeslty this was a fun build. Sad to see thigns end like this.

I do like how kittens dialouge actually calls attention to the fact that if your making every choice that leads to sex in the game this Robin is being kind of a creep and it's a bit messed up to manipulate Kitten and lie to her to get in her pants like that.

Plus Raven and Starfire to are a big factor in this. It's a nice touch and how acting like this is treatted as bad and we do see a more innocent and sweet side to Kitten if you lie to her that adds to the 'creep' aspect of this.

So as said. Sad it ends here as i would of loved to see this further built on.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
only keeping for 24h then deleting if people want a game most likely over link
You guys aren't gonna believe this, but while this version has more images, it actually has less scripts than v0.5.2. It's missing the code to the first scene of Chapter 7 that v0.5.2 has. I think what happened is that Ortus updated the public and paid versions of the game simultaneously, and while the latest public version of v0.5.2 is here on the board, v0.6.1 is only the second-to-last paid build. Well, either that, or he updated the free version more recently than he updated the paid version.
Either way, he left the entirety of the paid chapter scripts in the free versions and just locked them behind a chapter wall and left the images out for the sake of personal convenience. But that is fine; all we have to do is just mix-and-match them a little to get a full copy of what would've been in v0.6.2.

EDIT: I've hacked together an edit of the game, which I made using the two builds and a few of the preview images, that runs all the way to the first part of Chapter 7. I'm testing it now, and I'll try to release it in some form or another once I'm sure it works.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You guys aren't gonna believe this, but while this version has more images, it actually has less scripts than v0.5.2. It's missing the code to the first scene of Chapter 7 that v0.5.2 has. I think what happened is that Ortus updated the public and paid versions of the game simultaneously, and while the latest public version of v0.5.2 is here on the board, v0.6.1 is only the second-to-last paid build. Well, either that, or he updated the free version more recently than he updated the paid version.
Either way, he left the entirety of the paid chapter scripts in the free versions and just locked them behind a chapter wall and left the images out for the sake of personal convenience. But that is fine; all we have to do is just mix-and-match them a little to get a full copy of what would've been in v0.6.2.

EDIT: I've hacked together an edit of the game, which I made using the two builds and a few of the preview images, that runs all the way to the first part of Chapter 7. I'm testing it now, and I'll try to release it in some form or another once I'm sure it works.
Very interesting! Looking forward to it! Also if you still have that original build you mentioned where we played that kryptonian OC and BB was a girl feel free to upload. Can’t hurt to preserve it to.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Very interesting! Looking forward to it! Also if you still have that original build you mentioned where we played that kryptonian OC and BB was a girl feel free to upload. Can’t hurt to preserve it to.
Alright, I reuploaded the old original version of Teen Titans New Member:

(Keep in mind that Teen Titans New Member uses the same saves directory as Teen Titans Multiverse.)
(Also, MediaFire says "This file has been restricted due to copyright claim." It should still work, though.)

And I just finished a mod that will allow you to go past the intended end of that build to play all of the game's unfinished scenes. I also added a few lines and images from Ortus1's DeviantArt account that would've been in this version of the game if he hadn't rewritten it, and I changed the music early on because it was too creepy. Two of the scenes are still pretty incomplete, but I did the best I could do with it short of drawing new visuals myself.
Extract the contents of the attached archive to your /TeenTitansNewMember-0.1.1-pc/game/ directory.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

(Keep in mind that Teen Titans New Member uses the same saves directory as Teen Titans Multiverse.)
(Also, MediaFire says "This file has been restricted due to copyright claim." It should still work, though.)

And I just finished a mod that will allow you to go past the intended end of that build to play all of the game's unfinished scenes. I also added a few lines and images from Ortus1's DeviantArt account that would've been in this version of the game if he hadn't rewritten it, and I changed the music early on because it was too creepy. Two of the scenes are still pretty incomplete, but I did the best I could do with it short of drawing new visuals myself.
Extract the contents of the attached archive to your /TeenTitansNewMember-0.1.1-pc/game/ directory.
Thank you! Honestly you have already done great work here. It’s a true shame how all this has gone down. But at least all is not lost

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

Hmm something is wrong with the link. It's not working. It sends to some teen titans theme thing. Anything you could do to fix that?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm something is wrong with the link. It's not working. It sends to some teen titans theme thing. Anything you could do to fix that?
Now the copyright warning makes sense. It saw the Titans theme by Puffy and copyright blocked it. I'll have to reupload a version without the theme song.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirviper235

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Ah that would do it. Waiting then.
Alright, I've rezipped and reuploaded a new version of the old game. I replaced \TeenTitansNewMember-0.1.1-pc\game\music\theme song.ogg with a renamed copy of another ogg in the same folder. If it matters that much to you, you'll have to obtain a copy of the song yourselves, convert it to a looped ogg, and replace the altered file with it. This version of the game comes with my mod pre-installed, so no need to put it in again, just unzip the game and you're good to go.

I'll finish testing and uploading my update to the new version of the game sometime in the next few days, though I'll probably have to replace some of the music in that as well.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Alright, I've rezipped and reuploaded a new version of the old game. I replaced \TeenTitansNewMember-0.1.1-pc\game\music\theme song.ogg with a renamed copy of another ogg in the same folder. If it matters that much to you, you'll have to obtain a copy of the song yourselves, convert it to a looped ogg, and replace the altered file with it. This version of the game comes with my mod pre-installed, so no need to put it in again, just unzip the game and you're good to go.

I'll finish testing and uploading my update to the new version of the game sometime in the next few days, though I'll probably have to replace some of the music in that as well.
Thank you once again!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, I just finished a new build of Teen Titans Multiverse I call v0.6.2. I added a bunch more of Ortus's Discord and DeviantArt images to it, though I didn't insert every single separate facial expression or solo appearance Ortus ever posted for each character, and I made up some new dialog and narration to go with them. There wasn't that much left to work with, so the ending's pretty half-assed, but hopefully it will be enough to provide some small sense of closure to everyone who was looking forward to an update to this game.
And again, the \game\audio\music\theme song.mp3 was replaced with a different music file to avoid a MediaFire copyright block, so to anyone who has a copy of the actual version of that file, such as the one currently available in v0.5.0 in the first post, make sure not to copy over that one, or copy/move it somewhere else so you can copy it back into the game after you unpack it.
And so, without further ado, here is my attempt at a Teen Titans Multiverse v0.6.2:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Alright, I just finished a new build of Teen Titans Multiverse I call v0.6.2. I added a bunch more of Ortus's Discord and DeviantArt images to it, though I didn't insert every single separate facial expression or solo appearance Ortus ever posted for each character, and I made up some new dialog and narration to go with them. There wasn't that much left to work with, so the ending's pretty half-assed, but hopefully it will be enough to provide some small sense of closure to everyone who was looking forward to an update to this game.
And again, the \game\audio\music\theme song.mp3 was replaced with a different music file to avoid a MediaFire copyright block, so to anyone who has a copy of the actual version of that file, such as the one currently available in v0.5.0 in the first post, make sure not to copy over that one, or copy/move it somewhere else so you can copy it back into the game after you unpack it.
And so, without further ado, here is my attempt at a Teen Titans Multiverse v0.6.2:
Thank you! You are doing great work here!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes