Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Pent Panda Just finished the game. I was thinking that I'm burnt out on adult games but this one was really refreshing. Did you consider elaborating on this story? I think there's potential with the immunity aspect and I'd love to see it!
Hey. Thanks for your comment. I'm currently elaborating a new game. You can check them all

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I've played the introduction, and already the dialogues are funny and wholesome, it's very enjoyable, I hope your Patreon will be more successful Dev !

EDIT: Ok I'm like an hour in, and this game is really good... I think if you had milked it a little bit more with more updates it would have been longer in the Last games list and thus increase how many people saw the thread. Sometime that's what it takes.

Last edited:

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
This was a really good one! Excellent job. Even the survival game part was good. I hope we get to see more of the story. I don't see these type of lesbian centered games that often around here, usually they're very exaggerated or along those lines. Like someone above me said, this was quite refreshing.

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
2x dead end playing "Hard (Zombie)" because i don't know how many resources i have. Play using joyplay. But this game is very good.

Reactions: Pent Panda
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes