BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Overview:
Our adventure takes place in Rock Hill County in 1999, where a young man returns home after several years, because the father of his guardian and protector has disappeared and the mystery that surrounds that event, leads our protagonist along with his group of friends to live an extraordinary fantasy horror and science fiction adventure that will leave you amazed and ecstatic.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-23
Release Date: 2021-01-23
Developer: TecnoHill Game Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

8b0fdc1868c36940fa4ea84c08f22e5b.png 73c6ed0a087fa6383ecbce72533b1f20.png d24405a39ef88c07217b98f8667ecef4.png 7ed5ab35abe7d4ca49b71f92c9033798.png 56071a25de054c88ab2ac578cdabcda8.png jKqnv8.jpg 2tiNKu.jpg AjNWbW.jpg Dlr_2a.jpg SWm0Om.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
this game drives me crazy

Tags please

May 7, 2018
The english in this game looks rough from screens alone. No tags for sexual content. Odd description for (not)grandpa so some (not)Mom rescue action seems planned. And the description is just a mess of vague genre buzzwords.

Ill check it out in 3 updates unless it gets some crazy hype

Reactions: e-disfunction
Oct 8, 2019
Don't mind me, just dropping this to remind myself to check back and see if this gets a mega link in the next few days.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I like the "Blair Witch Project" vibe of the banner thumbnail...

But the RPGM kind of kills it. Moving tiny little happy sprites 'dood dood doo' all over the map to get to an event isn't likely to keep the horror atmosphere for me.
Well, better than clicking images and reading text, but i get what you say, it's a bit frustrating seeing the little happy sprite and when you speak and pops up a image, it's a fucking 7k HD, i mean, for a horror game, i kinda don't understand how it'll work

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Moving tiny little happy sprites 'dood dood doo' all over the map to get to an event isn't likely to keep the horror atmosphere for me.
It's a bit frustrating seeing the little happy sprite and when you speak and pops up a image, it's a fucking 7k HD, i mean, for a horror game, i kinda don't understand how it'll work
Double these two gentleman-degenerates. It looks, feels and plays, really strange.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The english in this game looks rough from screens alone. No tags for sexual content. Odd description for (not)grandpa so some (not)Mom rescue action seems planned. And the description is just a mess of vague genre buzzwords.
... and I think there are at least 7 different fonts used in the game, and the second-worst is the one players need to read the most! o_O
e-d :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
when u light the torch is still getting me you light the cauldron and cant advance more because that message pop up everytime

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I'm going to keep an eye on this, but it's too early in development for me to jump in. Finances are still effected by the coof so I'm already capped out at the moment with what I'm willing to spend monthly on crowdfunding projects. I'll check back, but if the only sexual content in this comes from the 'Dating Simulator' aspect, then the story and gameplay had better be top-notch, and some of the prose in the screenshots has me doubtful.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've found a problem that makes the game unplayable: I've gone through to the vortex world and I've opened up all the areas on the 1st floor but I now have no nylon ropes left so I can't access the rest of the basement which means that I can't progress