• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Tekken Josie - Tekken Forced [ChobixPho]

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
01_01.jpg

Overview:
Following the events of Kuma's Tekken 7 Ending, we're left with Josie
fainted, defenceless in the wild! It's mating season when a group of
sexually deprived soldiers arrive, and they take complete advantage
of the situation! Watch Josie endure a fucking she'll never forget!

Language: English
Developer/Publisher: ChoblxPho
Censorship: None
Resolution: 1100x647
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

tfn9jwavz6fu.jpg 1gmbxy6h7vuf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
holy mctittidies we finally have something from chobixpho! glad you shared this thank you so much we need more people like you as this artist charges absurd amount of money for his works :p i hope we can see NIER: AUTOMATA / THE GARDEN OF EDEN comic someday :)

dfg555

Aug 2, 2021
Is weird that they artist doesnt have a full collection on this site already
i think this artist is mass submitting DMCA Claims to all websites that host their content, this is the only artist i know that i am having trouble finding a full collection.

i would be super surprised even if private trackers don't have it lol.

Last edited:

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
I
i think this artist is mass submitting DMCA Claims to all websites that host their content, this is the only artist i know that i am having trouble finding a full collection.
Agree on this. Even exhentai he posted his own content there

TMCK

Apr 20, 2021

i would be super surprised even if private trackers don't have it lol.
Either that or people just don't bother to... I assume it's the latter.

TMCK

Apr 20, 2021
I have a bunch of stuff from him , I would like to post but cant create threads, anyone know a good way to share it?
I think maybe this thread would be good enough... Do you happen to have the Helena set? I think it was called "Love on new zack island"??

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I have a bunch of stuff from him , I would like to post but cant create threads, anyone know a good way to share it?
I think maybe this thread would be good enough... Do you happen to have the Helena set? I think it was called "Love on new zack island"??
Try the usual filehosting sites you see on here?
I'm personally looking for the Catwoman Outbreak in Arkham one
Looks like this didn't come through. Also did CHOBIxPHO retire? The patreon page is gone, all other sites I checked (Twitter, Pixiv, P. Fanbox) show the latest entry to be from November 2021.