BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Y_Sxwx.png

Overview:
Temptation's Ballad is a fairly linear visual novel in a D&D style medieval fantasy setting. Three idiots from vastly different backgrounds band together in an adventuring party to unravel the magical secrets within the city of Axia. Together, they battle demons, seduce locals, and learn a little about themselves along the way. And probably cause massive property damage.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: Shirokoi - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks to Wolfarren for the update.

lCLa7s.png b0QT_h.png kGDjYa.png WR1358.png u8kljr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I read the first chapter. A little rough around the edges (sometimes it just doesn't quite know how to present something that's supposed to be funny in a humorous way or it'll be very on-the-nose with dialogue or have one or two redundant lines after it's already made a point) but honestly not bad. The three main characters are likeable and the story didn't drag its feet too much in presenting itself the way a lot of visual novels do. And a big plus as far as I'm concerned is characters with muscles who aren't bara.

Seems like it's a fun little adventure story. The sex scenes are skippable too if you're a skittish about ~the gay~ but I'd also say don't read it for those, the one in the first chapter isn't particularly long or particularly good but it is there if you want to see it.