Ren'Py Temptations Ballad [v0.2.4] [Shirokoi]

Feb 16, 2021
It hasn't been mentioned yet, but Shirokoi has switched his attention back to Repeat (his other/first VN). He'll return to TB sometime in the future. So don't expect any news soon.

• Sad
Reactions: ejmuerte

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Temptation's Ballad 0.2.4 (May, 27th, 2022)

Aaaand as of this update, Chapter 3 of Temptation's Ballad is complete! Thank you everyone for sticking with me throughout this whole thing! I've been trying to keep all my scenes in TB feel less filler-ish and adjust the pacing to be more engaging, so let me know what y'all think!

Some of you might finish the update and go "Wow Shirokoi, there's a lot of camera movements in this update, how creative!"

Haha yes, that's totally a creative decision and not me being a complete idiot and drawing all the illustrated scenes in the wrong aspect ratio for this update and had to fix things by zooming in and whatnot. Yup. Totally intentional ;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;

Community Links: ( ) ( ) ( )

Windows: ( ) ( )

MAC: ( ) ( )

Linux: ( ) ( )

Android: ) ( )

Changelog:

• 24 pages of story. Chapter 3 is now complete!
  • 2 new Artemi sprites
  • 2 new Grank sprites
  • 2 new Katrina sprites
  • 2 new spell/FX animations
  • 10+ illustrated scenes, 2 of them being large-scale landscape drawings.
Thread was looking a bit dead for those who stumble in here.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Temptation's Ballad 0.2.4 (May, 27th, 2022)

Aaaand as of this update, Chapter 3 of Temptation's Ballad is complete! Thank you everyone for sticking with me throughout this whole thing! I've been trying to keep all my scenes in TB feel less filler-ish and adjust the pacing to be more engaging, so let me know what y'all think!

Some of you might finish the update and go "Wow Shirokoi, there's a lot of camera movements in this update, how creative!"

Haha yes, that's totally a creative decision and not me being a complete idiot and drawing all the illustrated scenes in the wrong aspect ratio for this update and had to fix things by zooming in and whatnot. Yup. Totally intentional ;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;

Community Links: ( ) ( ) ( )

Windows: ( ) ( )

MAC: ( ) ( )

Linux: ( ) ( )

Android: ) ( )

Changelog:

• 24 pages of story. Chapter 3 is now complete!
  • 2 new Artemi sprites
  • 2 new Grank sprites
  • 2 new Katrina sprites
  • 2 new spell/FX animations
  • 10+ illustrated scenes, 2 of them being large-scale landscape drawings.
Thread was looking a bit dead for those who stumble in here.
oh nice new update

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Do you get to pick who is top or bottom?
Strange as it might sound i don't usually play Gay oriented games unless that's a option.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Can someone pls fix the links for the android version, not only is not even the right game it's a game for pc not android