3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If they want my support they need to stop this amateur landlord/tenent crap
They can't because if they as much suggest they are family , patreon will shut them down and no more money or game.
The only way to bypass a game with incest is using other terms or making a side patch and feign ignorance.

Btw , no one asked the most important question...

:unsure: RubyRomanceGames This won't have ntr... right? the mc will be the only one to bang the lady's?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
They can't because if they as much suggest they are family , patreon will shut them down and no more money or game.
The only way to bypass a game with incest is using other terms or making a side patch and feign ignorance.

Btw , no one asked the most important question...

:unsure: RubyRomanceGames This won't have ntr... right? the mc will be the only one to bang the lady's?
Sigh....

My point was... there was initially no incest tag (yes, I know there is one now) so if they were trying to pawn this off as a non-incest game, they needed to take out the landlord/tenant crap because the dialogue sounds stupid. I was being a pissy bitch because I downloaded and started playing it thinking this was an incest free game/vn and then I started seeing the landlord tenant crap and it freaking pissed me off because normal people don't talk that way. Stupid of me to get pissed off? Maybe. But I did. Normally, I let these things go instead of creating a drama post, but this time, it was so obvious and so lame I decided to be a pissy bitch and post something about.

Everyone on this board gets all upset about NTR, in fact, based on your post, I would bet that if you started playing and discovered there was NTR after you had checked for NTR and/or cheating tags, you would be upset too. Well, I get upset about incest and I was pissed I downloaded it after checking if there was an incest flag.

So... again... back to my original post; if the dev wants my support, make an incest free version that does not have the landlord/tenant bullshit. Here's an idea, just use their fucking names!

Instead of:
"Tenant... I'm dying. You are going to have to bang your other landlord and roomates."
"Okay Landlord. I'll pound them until they can't walk, don't worry!"

How about:
"Little Johnny... I'm dying! You are going to have to bang Janet and the girls from now on."
"Okay, Jack! I'll pound them until they can't walk, don't worry!"

If they don't want to make an incest free version, that is no problem either. I just asked to get the incest tag added and it has been. As far as I am concerned, this is a non-issue anymore.

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
if you guys didn't know this demo is just the intro to the game, EP1 is already released for Sophomore ($8) Tier patrons and it features around 400 renders. if you liked my game you can check out the full episode on my Patreon!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Temptations of Love episode 2 production has officially began!
With the release of Temptations of Love EP1. We have finally started production on Episode 2 of Temptations of Love. Based on the early storyboarding and writing for this episode, I estimate it to be 50% larger than EP1 was.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Sigh....

My point was... there was initially no incest tag (yes, I know there is one now) so if they were trying to pawn this off as a non-incest game, they needed to take out the landlord/tenant crap because the dialogue sounds stupid. I was being a pissy bitch because I downloaded and started playing it thinking this was an incest free game/vn and then I started seeing the landlord tenant crap and it freaking pissed me off because normal people don't talk that way. Stupid of me to get pissed off? Maybe. But I did. Normally, I let these things go instead of creating a drama post, but this time, it was so obvious and so lame I decided to be a pissy bitch and post something about.

Everyone on this board gets all upset about NTR, in fact, based on your post, I would bet that if you started playing and discovered there was NTR after you had checked for NTR and/or cheating tags, you would be upset too. Well, I get upset about incest and I was pissed I downloaded it after checking if there was an incest flag.

So... again... back to my original post; if the dev wants my support, make an incest free version that does not have the landlord/tenant bullshit. Here's an idea, just use their fucking names!

Instead of:
"Tenant... I'm dying. You are going to have to bang your other landlord and roomates."
"Okay Landlord. I'll pound them until they can't walk, don't worry!"

How about:
"Little Johnny... I'm dying! You are going to have to bang Janet and the girls from now on."
"Okay, Jack! I'll pound them until they can't walk, don't worry!"

If they don't want to make an incest free version, that is no problem either. I just asked to get the incest tag added and it has been. As far as I am concerned, this is a non-issue anymore.
:rolleyes:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
all this hugging randomly in this update is just so wholesome

Though it's kind of funny
"here we have this college that has been around 100 years! but there's only three subjects!

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It isn't in the tags but is there going to be any vaginal sex at some point?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes