VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
a hot mom, a sexy milf teacher, good render - a good start for my taste --- i'm really looking forward to a sequel.
unfortunately there are no animations, that would improve everything a bit, but it's probably not intended.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Temptations of Love [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 108 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
invalid ticket ID help?

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Generally I hate games that have a very slow burn and takes years for any action. Never thought I would hate a very quick burn but this game just made that clear. The women in this game are like - They were waiting for the day the game started to throw themselves at the MC.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Generally I hate games that have a very slow burn and takes years for any action. Never thought I would hate a very quick burn but this game just made that clear. The women in this game are like - They were waiting for the day the game started to throw themselves at the MC.
I agree, it needs some build up at least, especially for the main characters because it makes the scenes mean nothing to the player when they happen straight away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the setup tho. In any such sit com - 3 girls and a guy, sparks fly all the time.
There is this rivalry about the, ahem - on hand joystick - and grown up women are not afraid to
go for it with someone they are confy around enough to share a living with.
I agree, it needs some build up at least, especially for the main characters because it makes the scenes mean nothing to the player when they happen straight away.
If it was not one of the 3, it had to be some outsider,
someone who does not know MC well enough.
But these hotties are already sharing his life and have all the rights
to use whatever resources at their disposal.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The characters and render quality are very successful, it is a promising game. I wish there was music in the background though. I hope it will be added in the future. Good luck dev

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Wtf is going on with her hair?
how are you going to spend the amount of before this scene making everything perfect and then you go and fuck it up with this? it wouldn't even be that hard to fix this. I have that asset all you had to do was shorter it. but you ruined the experience with this scene alone. that is just beyond laziness!

wtf.jpg

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes