VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

CherokeeGhost

Nov 18, 2021
Temptations of Love [v1.6] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 290mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Bro... Mixdrop has become utterly useless for file delivery. Attempting to download from Mixdrop is like a battleground... closing popups... getting virus warnings. And when I downloaded the file my AV blocked it immediately.

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Temptations of Love V1.8 Announcement!

After many delays. I can finally announce the date for Temptations of Love v1.8! Senior Tier Patrons will be able to play the update on March 8th. I've just completed the last couple of renders for the update and it will take me around 2 weeks of playtesting and ironing out the bugs for the update. The update will feature the 2nd half of the House Party update! You'll be able to chat around with various girls at the party and even play a bit of beer pong with them and if you play your cards right you might be able to end the night with the girl of your choosing! Here is the changelog for anybody interested
Changelog:
  • 900 Renders
  • added a little Julia easter egg during the first freeroam at the house party
  • added Julia, Kayla, and MC's room during freeroam at the house party

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
ep2_house_party_truthordare_99.png

Greetings!
Finally! Here is the release for Temptations of Love v1.8 for Senior Tier Patrons! Thank you so much for your patience and support during this time. I hope you all enjoy this update! Don't forget If you encounter any bugs or errors you can post them onto my Discord server and I'll be sure to fix them!

Changelog:
  • 1000 Renders
  • Contains Act 2 of the House Party
  • the 2 final freeroam segments of the House Party
  • 3 Lewd scenes depending on your choices and the relationships you choose to build
  • Added a small Julia easter egg for the first freeroam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Temptations of Love [v1.7] [Ruby Romance Games]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
How is this game over 6gb, it took less than ten minutes to play through the game. Was the game in 4k and I missed it?

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Why the devs sticks to PNG?
Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 7.54.35 PM.png
They're mostly all webp except for a few png for the freeroam images it was originally 7GB. You guys can compress them even more but I won't compromise on image quality. If you guys want the small sizes download the compressed version I don't blame you.

Reactions: MalEl

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
6gb+ of content, more than 2 years of development and yet there's no vaginal/anal sex tag. Is this real? All action this game has is titfuck?

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TemptationsOfLove-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes