4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone willing to give a full gallery save file? Clicking on the build only partially unlocks the gallery.

Reactions: FERFAR23

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I particularly like the game, even if the NTR fetish isn't necessarily what attracts me most. I hope you'll add a game mode that allows you to play for more than 1 month, for example an "Infinite" mode where you have to survive as long as possible and where the difficulty increases day by day. I also hope you'll add other couples or single characters with the same gameplay. You might also consider allowing us to play someone already in the game, and our objective will be to prevent Minjee and Daeshin from surviving.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
You need to use the small camera when Liam is around by clicking on your phone. Then you can select the option to install the camera and after they did their action you can inspect the camera and choose "confront Liam" by clicking on him

How do you open bandit gangbang route?

nepnepnep123

Oct 31, 2023
I like survival games (like this game)
I like that the mc can choose to be a good person or a bad person
Normally I don't like NTR, but if it can be avoided I'll give it a try
I don't know if there's another game like this
I've played a lot of Ren'py games but it's still not quite what I wanted.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know about the development of this game but are there plans to expand on the endings? Like a sequel or some DLC? The jiwoo ending was pretty unsatisfying

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes