• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Dasieism

Jul 12, 2018
It's great to play an NTRMAN game that's not rushed (storywise or gameplay). I'm glad he took his time with this one. Rural Homecoming 2 was such a disappointment. It actually made me start working on my own Rural Homecoming inspired game.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The problem with Minjee is even a meme at this point, she is basically every NTRman main heroine that is so weak to cock that turns into an idiotcockjunky in a nutshell. That being said I always thought Minjee wasnt innocent the beginning, she is just a very foolish and probably disloyal girl from the beginning, also the outbreak is probably making her more propense to commit such acts. She mentions she always fear Daeshin never comes back from scavenging, sometimes she feels useless and when she sees any other man she cant help but compare Daeshin with them, even Liam mentions she is basically a cheater. If you contrast her interactions with the police woman you can see a clear difference in character and why the police woman is number one best girl after Hyuna offcourse. Hyuna literally wants us to abandont Minjee.
Minjee is "innocent" in a way, she has a immature sort of purity. She seems to barely register her own acts as wrong in any form, and rather just hides them because she knows it'd get her in trouble. Minjee could fuck a guy and be lovey dovey with Daeshim next day like nothing happened cus it would legit just drift off her mind unless she got horny again. She's pretty much like a kid. In comparison to other NTR heroines like Lily from Holding Hands who has much more maliciousness behind her approach to things.
That's not to say Minjee can't also be a dick tho, those childish can be very cruel when they feel slighted.
If anything I think thats why she's such a good FMC for this type of game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes