4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
getting hit by sudden notifications in the different sites and forums i visit is sure something i should anticipate would happen in this day in particular.

on another note, anyone thinks NTRman would be done with TotD after v1.05 drops? some endings point out to a continuation.

Nov 18, 2021
getting hit by sudden notifications in the different sites and forums i visit is sure something i should anticipate would happen in this day in particular.

on another note, anyone thinks NTRman would be done with TotD after v1.05 drops? some endings point out to a continuation.
He's done with TOTD after the voice updates. His focus is now on AOTG, there's some pretty good progress on that. Expect news 3rd or 4th week of April maybe sooner. SOL is going through a rework so that might take a while.

Oct 27, 2020

Tbh, i hope he already done with it
Dont get me wrong, i love the story and every women in this game, but he still have a lot projects that he announced that still in progress (or probably didnt even start yet)
Like SOL spring episode, we just saw it progression (in trello) just recently even tho it was announced in at the end of 2021
edit: then there's summer episode too

Last edited:
Reactions: Lust4Lucy
Mar 25, 2023
The things Aotg needs to live up to its hype will hopefully ntrman does
Firstly change the storyline i know its based on his awakening of goddess comic which is a short comic in itself , agreed the main synopsis may not change but he can expand the storyline in many ways possible and take it slow (especially the corruption part) and game being rpg top down gameplay style may help him expand the gameplay region as wide as he wants.

Something like Boy Hero ken Haunted house can be a excellent example here , it has a simple story line small gameplay region in comparison but you have to work yourself through the quests , challenges , tasks(which difficulty increases as you progress) not just to progress in game but also to unlock sex scenes which makes it more engaging or you can say rewarding ( A more complex gameplay universe similar to it with long broad stoyline can be henteria chronicles 2)

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes