4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
Oct 27, 2020
I bet the writers tweak the story lil bit making the existing cgs not good enough for the new changes..i doubt its about the cgs are hard to animate..ntrman always trying to improve the quality of his game, so if he avoid these hard animation, then he wont be able to fully improve it

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
NTRman is currently working on 3 Projects at the same time, CGs for SOL Spring and Summer and AOTG..of course he'll be burnt out quick juggling too much..I hope he'd just focus on AOTG for now and take a long break before finishing SOL completely.
Man I remember 2 years ago, he burned out exactly cause he was working nonstop hardcore like this, hope he doesnt fall back on that habit again.

Reactions: Mikey847

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Man I remember 2 years ago, he burned out exactly cause he was working nonstop hardcore like this, hope he doesnt fall back on that habit again.
Probably the problemw as also he got a lot of trash for not meeting expectations after Adelaide Inn. Hopefully the success of TotD makes him feel less depressed because i think his issue wasnt too much physical burnout but rather psychological one, he probably needs to accept some scenes arent going to be perfect if with perfect he means he thinks his fans would not like it, hopefully his fanbase isnt as parasocial as other creators.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
That would be cool if he provided concept or draft art for upper tiers in patreon. Would've like to see it see with our own eyes, if it was with deleting or not...but then again he is the creator of his work.

But man.... that gif got us so hyped. Then within a 24 hour span he had to scrap up his work.

All we can do is support. I recently upped my patreon sub to highest tier literally to give the man my support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
That would be cool if he provided concept or draft art for upper tiers in patreon. Would've like to see it see with our own eyes, if it was with deleting or not...but then again he is the creator of his work.

But man.... that gif got us so hyped. Then within a 24 hour span he had to scrap up his work.

All we can do is support. I recently upped my patreon sub to highest tier literally to give the man my support.
20240507_135636.jpg 20240507_135704.jpg
Soo unfair...:WutFace:

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
I'm also waiting for that summertime saga update. SS fans are beyond loyal lmao
Here's a little fact, since 2022:

SummertimeSaga (2022 - 2024):
- Tech Update 2022 (The last update, no more updates after) *Abandoned*

NTRman (2022 - 2024)
- SOL Autumn
- SOL Winter
- The Lust Voyage
- Comic
- Tenants of the Dead
- Arrival of the Goddess

Keep in mind, NTRman did all that half-depressed mental state and near burnt out and making so much less than that juggernaut DarkCookie/Summertimesaga

Make it make sense...the world is truly unfair...

That's why I support NTRman in the highest tier

The man truly deserves it(y)(y)(y)

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Here's a little fact, since 2022:

SummertimeSaga (2022 - 2024):
- Tech Update 2022 (The last update, no more updates after) *Abandoned*

NTRman (2022 - 2024)
- SOL Autumn
- SOL Winter
- The Lust Voyage
- Comic
- Tenants of the Dead
- Arrival of the Goddess

Keep in mind, NTRman did all that half-depressed mental state and near burnt out and making so much less than that juggernaut DarkCookie/Summertimesaga

Make it make sense...the world is truly unfair...

That's why I support NTRman in the highest tier

The man truly deserves it(y)(y)(y)
Well many people is not into NTR that makes them have bad feeling or little bit sad so the patron number kinda make sense

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Well many people is not into NTR that makes them have bad feeling or little bit sad so the patron number kinda make sense
NTRman's Camp with Mom and Mother's Lessons proves NTR doesn't always have to be sad but, to each his own.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Great observation about the title,and yes,i know it dont have much sense Sarah appearing in the game buy i say it more like would be cool a reference to the original comic,although it seems they definitely will not be related,but in anyway,if well its truth they only adore tawaret goddess,all the plan to get the possesion is for get a vessel who can produce more tribal people,and maybe would be better if the goddess can achieve that,unless she wasnt so powerful to posses more bodies,and about the tribal woman,at a start i thought it wouldnt be so revelant,most a decission of ntrman of taking advantage of the setting,there are black men with blonde but also dark skin babe,and maybe use the typical resource of distract the man or convince the woman to cheat,i mean,until now we dont the behiavor of the tribe,if they want to steal claire or maybe they wanted like a deal for the flower,the tribal babe have a misterious and serious vibe to use for tease,a little like soomin in TOTD,and if well i think it will be a little like in "Anthropologist Dedication",after read many of the comments maybe it could be thats right,although,i aim that the similitudes in design are more to have both blonde and dark babes most than made a correlation in history between them,anyway besides the factor of having a blonde with tribal game setting is curious inside the story why light skin women cause so much excitement in them,and if you re right how the tribal babe could know of the appareance of claire,maybe magic or a prophecy? View attachment 3607894
What kind of comic book

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
NTRman's Camp with Mom and Mother's Lessons proves NTR doesn't always have to be sad but, to each his own.
Tame stories like Camp with Mom arent common and even humouristic NTR stories are practically very rare but i would welcome NTRman if he makes a sandbox gta chinatown style where you have to steal other men's women, either for revenge or any other shinanigans with a ton of absurd situations.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I have seen many theories and expectations about the story,so i wanted to help with some information around it.
First of all,this game is a spiritual succesor of a previous comic NTRMAN release in 2020 named "Awakening of the goddess",with same setting but it seems like different plot from the game.The comic tell us about an aid worker named Sarah Hayakawa who is married and have a son,she has been helping many tribes for the last years and now is in another mission while her family are in their home,she communicate with them via online with her computer and send emails to her husband,but as time passes things start to get strange,her husband suspects about the villagers,Sarah begins to have weird dreams and a statue gifted to her suddenly change of color, is revealed that the statue represents goddess of fertility Tawaret who gets Sarah possesed,in the end it happen a ritual where the villagers mate with Sarah,the plan was to Tawaret use her like vessel to give birth tribal's offspring and flourish in numbers again,the family find about it but they dont do anything,they lost communication with Sarah and years later the news reveal that she was found married in the tribe,pregnant and given birth already two babies,i can add that in this story some tribal characters were a tribal boy,his mother,village chief and more villagers.

Now about this game,i think NTRMAN liked so much or look into his more popular works so decided to use the same setting for a game,so he starts "Arrival of a goddess",Aotg,but arrival instead of awakening,which is directly connected to tenants of the dead,a game where one day a zombie virus appear so in Aotg the scientists Dr.Claire and her husband ben head to an island in the pacific to get the moonflower plant,but ended founding the tribe of the Aimumu who protect the flower from outsiders,so with the purpose of get the flower and cure the virus the scientist must will earn tribe's trust.

Said that i want to comment about my thoughts and theories,this game will have a new mechanic of top down look that will allow us to explore and interact with the scenario,aside from the usual visual novel style,it seems that there will not be a female POV because i think the point of giving us the chance of explore the village is to spy and get voyeur scenes,now comparing the two stories,arrival is a spiritual succesor but not direct adaptation,so the characters and events will not be the same, i doubt about the possesion scenario,to possibilty of happen it can be but i think the corruption of Claire will happen only by lust and pleasure like in other NTRMAN games,maybe trying gain trust of the tribals,also the guys who will have fun with Claire could be young boys,elders and the chief,about the tribal woman i doubt is Claire,i dont know if she gonna be a prince or a mother but i think it will intercourse with the husband,maybe simply like that or to seduce him and let other tribals take Claire like in the comic from DerangedAristocrat "Anthropoligist Dedication",if you want Claire corrupted i think it will be taken by the village and getting her pregnant,anyway that could be only a final because like its usual NTRMAN have multiple finals,i think in some scenario the two get the flower and escape or in another the tribals hunt the husband
Arrival of a goddess and when will the game be released?

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Tame stories like Camp with Mom arent common and even humouristic NTR stories are practically very rare but i would welcome NTRman if he makes a sandbox gta chinatown style where you have to steal other men's women, either for revenge or any other shinanigans with a ton of absurd situations.
NTR Legend came close to a sandbox style game, too bad the developer also quit making more games.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
if he already had a burnout he should take care for his self and should take a rest - after the blond girl in tribe story is released.

about the satisfying us part someone mentioned... NTRMAN improved much in quality of drawing, quality of interface, animation and even sound over the past years. did great jumps there what we all appreciate. but for me personally his stories got worse and lacked variety (variety in regards of males. mostly boys, then second mostly younger fit men, the rest like dwarves, goblins, old men etc gets barely enough attention even thats how i found him...) either in the story itself or in the variety of stories as a hole.

also the sex scenes. and that part bothers me the most since i am really picky generally there. he either zoom to much in or too much out of the sex. i don't want to see just barely the sex and i also don't want to see just parts of the sex (only for the first tease) especially since he can't do explicit penetration which is really sad and sometimes pisses me off a little.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hugely disappointed with this. Definitely one of NTRmans weaker works.

I honestly have a hard time figuring out who this game is for. For an ntr game, there is a surprising large amount of 1on1 vanilla sex with the MC and all the side-characters. I think overall there is almost more scenes of the MC screwing girls than of him getting NTR’ed, which I do not understand why this is the case for a proclaimed NTR-focused game by an author who named himself NTRman.

Vanilla scenes in NTR games is done to highlight and express the love between the MC and the LI to make the NTR hit harder but non of side characters got ntr scenes(and there are many). So what the heck is the point of having so many side-characters the MC can fuck in an NTR game???

So I ask again, who was this game was made for? Vanilla players will sure as heck not touch it because the SO have many unavoidable NTR scenes and people looking for NTR will be disappointed so many scenes in the game is the MC fucking around like a chad. Why is this game so highly praised? I don’t get it…

Last edited:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Hugely disappointed with this. Definetly one of NTRmans weaker works.

I honestly have a hard time figuring out who this game is for. For an ntr game, there is a surprising large amount of 1on1 vanilla sex with the MC and all the side-characters. I think overall there is almost more scenes of the MC screwing girls than of him getting NTR’ed, which I do not understand why this is the case for a proclaimed NTR-focused game by an author who named himself NTRman.

Vanilla scenes in NTR games is done to highlight and express the love between the MC and the LI to make the NTR hit harder but non of side characters got ntr scenes(and there are many). So what the heck is the point of having so many side-characters the MC can fuck in an NTR game???

So I ask again, who was this game was made for? Vanilla players will sure as hell not touch it because the SO have many unavoidable NTR scenes and people looking for NTR will ve disappointed so many scenes in the game is the MC fucking around like a chad. Why is this game so highly praised? I don’t get it…
Yeah... no his more popular game(Adelaide's Inn) have the two paths one for mc and one for the main girl. This one is popular due to mostly the wide cast of characters even if more than half are irrelevant. I guess variety is the key of the success of this game

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes