• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Tenants of the Dead [v1.05] [NTRMAN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Son1cc

I absolutely love this developer. But unfortunately, this game is only good at first glance.
    First thing the game suffers from a lack of content and choices.
    We have to wait for the new updates.

Too many blackscreen loadings which is really slowing the game, not enough game mechanics, need more interactives and corruption stats.
    Eat, sleep, sanity and so on they must be somehow connected to the story, cause these strings of game mechanic leads nowhere.
    For example your sanity level can be played with special scenes or dialogs. Perhaps the girl need stats too.
    I don't understand why the wash mechanic is needed at all though. It's just a waste of time to click every damn day. If it was a girl's stats, I'd get it..

I also think that the NTR paths need to be revorked. They should start from day 6-8.
    It would be nice to see changes in both appearance and character day by day.

So far, it's a repetitive clicker with no proper rewards and very poor and primitive game mechanics. I can't even load from the main menu.
    Such project needs a lot of improvement and content updates. Given that NTRMAN is known for its short and fast games, I'm not sure how much patience and dedication will be enough to bring the project to fruition, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the end.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kilikxx

I like ntrman games.
    But this one and the lust voyage have been bad.
    Why don't I like this one?
    Wasted game. There could have been invitations inside the flat and encounters when mc goes on excursions for supplies... but no.
    Everything is repeated on day 15 choosing who you go with and the scenes are bad.
    They are bad because they are made in the distance and without details.
    All fast and uncorrupted.
    Another disappointment.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 2023-09-02

This dev's work is just getting better and better in quality

Writing, Visuals and Sound
    • writing is short—moderate and effective
    • pacing is natural
    • characters are written well
    • quite a visually appealing game
      • the colour schemes and lighting are works of art
    • live 2d
    • sound accompanied through out
    • intro has voice acting for the girl
      • could have been a better English match
    Gameplay
    • almost every Day has something new
    • no grind despite survival mechanics, ie. hunger, hygiene etc
      • i went a 1 or 2 days without upkeep and nothing seemed consequential about it. also for days with a full event, it's also inconsequential
    • limited things to do (explore, upkeep hunger, quick chat with gf)
      • makes replayability so-so
      • no actual exploration mechanics - it's a progressing story with each repeated action and the choices you make
      • days are really short - after one exploration or event it ends
    • no persons are forced choices - it's your choice
    • unlockable outfits for each ending
    • gallery viewer for what you have unlocked
    • only 3 save boxes was an inconvenience
    H content
    • 3 girls, 2 being side content (a slim rocker girl and a chubby mother (no not yours))
    • main girl has some options for who you want her to be fucked by (mc, short chemist nerd, hearty old man, buff tanned clerk, home invaders)
      • each male character offering a different NTR scenario
      • though you're likely locked into one of these characters (as an ending) with the mc being an exception of having sex scenes before the ending
    • the sex scenes are artistically placed within the maps
    • animations are simple but perfect
      • with the signature Japanese puffs of hot air fx
    • H scenes are short but there's a decent amount for each person
    • on my play through there was a lack of ass shots - i would have liked to see more of mc gf's rear
      • most of her content comes all at once in the end

A lot of content, feels like a full short game given how polished it is, although there's more to be touched on apparently. However, due to there not being much of gameplay, repeating the story to unlock other endings isn't really inviting to me. Would have liked there to have more interaction with gf - all that thickness feels wasted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Manfromnowhere064

-Full
    Despite being in early access, the game offers significantly more content than the majority of Patreon's visual novel games. Impressive use of animation in the corner of the room (very odd decision), supporting the artstyle in an interesting way. Nevertheless, it's still hot and valuable.
    Unfortunately, I can scarcely trust many game creators these days, but this one seems promising. If the update is forthcoming and impressive, I might think about supporting the game on Patreon. (Not much grinding in this game which is better than hang myself on the noose "Grinding" till a fucking funeral.)

TLDR;
    5/5 Overall very good for an early access game. Not grindy. Worth the time and may worth a support.

Q-Wants a quick fap?
    A- You can get it very quickly

Q-Is game good looking and fappable?
    A-Yes