Nov 20, 2020
There's a new game coming out on June 14th.

てにおはっ!feat.育美 〜スケベな遊びいっぱいしよぉ?〜
Tenioha! feat.Ikumi ~Sukebe na Asobi Ippai Shiyoo?~
1716337039428.png

Reactions: Indeed@456

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
There's a new game coming out on June 14th.

てにおはっ!feat.育美 〜スケベな遊びいっぱいしよぉ?〜
Tenioha! feat.Ikumi ~Sukebe na Asobi Ippai Shiyoo?~
View attachment 3658524
This just came out and I tried it. One thing I'll say is that I seriously hate how some of these Japanese games play a voice track when you close them. This new game of thiers does that worse than any other game I've seen. When you close it out and click the window's X button, the voice track will start over, overlapping itself. And it'll keep doing that if you're in a hurry, trying to force it to close faster. Developers who implement this annoying shit in their games deserve to be shot in the ear.

Nightmare_101

Sep 14, 2018
This just came out and I tried it. One thing I'll say is that I seriously hate how some of these Japanese games play a voice track when you close them. This new game of thiers does that worse than any other game I've seen. When you close it out and click the window's X button, the voice track will start over, overlapping itself. And it'll keep doing that if you're in a hurry, trying to force it to close faster. Developers who implement this annoying shit in their games deserve to be shot in the ear.
You can turn it off.
Turn off the one marked with 18. It's called system voice.
1.png

Reactions: Six0
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote