Others Tentacle Dumpster [v0.1.58 Demo] [Hina Aozora]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
It's a little annoying that all the girls start right next to you, instead of the other games where they walked back and forth.

Davidz31

Jun 8, 2018
dev is dickhead i spent so much time on mastering this game and then you say there is only 1 scene and it's not animated in free version?! At least draw it better to take money for that bullshit.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Gameplay feel weird and h-scenes are behind a paywall, but art is nice so maybe I'll check this later.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3824508

Overview:
You've heard the whispers, haven't you? The old legends spoken by night dwellers and alley wanderers, warning of a dark force lurking in the dumpsters, ready to snatch anyone who gets too close. That's where you come in. Long ago, an ancient Lovecraftian god from the ocean's depths was awakened by human activity. Angered and seeking refuge, it chose the least likely hiding spot: a city dumpster.
Now, you are this Lovecraftian god. From your dumpster lair, your tentacles reach out, each with a unique ability to mesmerize, capture, and drag victims into the unknown. What drives you? Is it revenge against humanity for polluting your watery home, or is it protecting them from some greater danger?
As you guide your tentacles through its eerie mission, you’ll uncover bits of your ancient past and piece together the true nature of your motives. Dive into the shadows, embrace the mystery, and experience the thrill of the hunt. Will you unveil your secrets, or become just another whisper in the city's dark folklore?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-12
Release Date: 2024-07-06
Developer: Hina Aozora - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.58 Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Death Moon
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Others:

View attachment 3824509 View attachment 3824510 View attachment 3824512 View attachment 3824513 View attachment 3824514 View attachment 3824515 View attachment 3824516

So its already about a dumpster. The dev saved themselves and us a LOT of time on this.

Also waifus being dragged where they belong. Someone finally made the joke.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Well, the market has spoken. I'm gonna put my two games on hold and make "Locker Tentacle".

It's a game where girls walk down a hall of tentacles, but hidden among the tentacles is a perfectly normal locker, and your goal is to pull them inside where nothing happens.
Not necessarily a bad concept. Girls are trapped in a tentacle nest and have to seek out safe rooms. Failure to do so results in various bad effects (Biosuits, parasites, impregnation, being made into seedbeds, etc.) Maybe they were sacrifices of a tentacle worshiping cult, or something.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I hope the next one is a bunch of tentacle monsters getting abducted by girls
You play as a human space explorer who abducts tentacled aliens for perverted sexual pleasure? Possibly does surgery on them to fit the clients' requests better? It could work.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
..so we had like 3 lockers.....a van.......now a dumpster.....
....am i missin any in the tentacle mimic series?
...thx for teh share....
ya know speaking of "mimics", i'm a bit surprised they didn't do the classic of a tentacle dungeon with treasure chest mimics grabbing adventurers yet... but then again they probably don't have any assets that fit that theme.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes