RPGM - Completed - Tentacle Elf [Final] [ST Hot Dog King]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

I really enjoyed this game and while I can admit this game isn't perfect, I still greatly enjoyed it.

First off, love the character Asha. Just a normal elf living in the forest with her people. Then attacked by humans and forced to flee into tentacle forest (I think that's the name. Could be wrong.) And along the way, she meets leeches and both develop a mutually beneficial relationship. Even when Leeches betrays you at the end, this never felt purely malicious. Leeches wants to do everything in his power to make sure his forest has a queen to help them against the humans.

On to artwork, have to say, I loved the expanding breasts based on how much semen you have collected. Asha's breasts acting as semen/milk transporters is just so sexy. And they way they would grow depending on how much semen she has stored up was the cherry on top.

Strictly focusing on combat, while I love you can carry the semen of your enemies and use it as currency and a way to heal yourself by turning it into milk, I never felt like their was ever any real danger. The only way to lose the game is to go past the semen limit and that is easy to avoid. Would have liked their to be a bit more challenge. Also, your only enemy is the same tentacle but with higher numbers. This is great from a sexy perspective as you get to see the tentacles unload their semen into Asha's breasts, but from a combat perspective, is a little bland. Their is no different strategy for different enemies.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mortic90

It's a short game and sadly, i can't really say anything good about it.
    It only has 4 scenes, 1 the intro, 2 tentacle nipple fuck, 3 milking, 4 defeat scene, I'm not sure if i can even count the endings as scenes.
    The game only has 1 enemy type and it's not even challenging, but it's grindy.
    There are good ideas though, if they have worked more on it for more scenes, enemies etc. it actually could have been a good game. For example, the low level enemy tentacles are really slow and maybe aren't even going after the character, while high level enemies are faster, almost as fast as the character and they are definitely hunting you. The way leveling works is not something extraordinary, but you get xp for scenes too not just defeating tentacles.
    I wouldn't recommend it even for people who's fetish is nipple fuck, even though games with these scenes are really rare.
    (although if you use a cheat to buy everything maybe it's worth a quick run, just know that the only scene that has 4 variation is the tentacle nf scene, the others are always the same)