Seeking Tentacle/insect games with large variety of fetishes

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Looking for games focused on tentacles or creatures like insects which have a wide variety of related fetishes to them. Kind of stuff I like to see includes cumflation/stomach bulge, large insertions, deepthroat, parasite, abnormal penetration like nipple and belly fuck (not brain), oviposition, egg laying, pregnancy and birth (as long as its with tentacle or insects and similar, also interested in the abnormal penetrations with this), seedbed/hive.

Kind of stuff don't want to see:
Gore/grotesque (don't mind like nipples stretching around)
Major body modification (don't mind some minor changes to sexual focused organs, not like significant changes to body as a whole)
Pain and terror focus (don't mind the usual obvious tentacle forcing on someone, but don't want to see the focus being on horrified expressions etc. I just wanna see weird things fuck, do want to see ahegaos, if the expression is extreme then its a sexual expression)
Beastiality with stuff that isn't close to tentacles or insects
This focus only being a minor part of the game, want it to be the focus of the game
3D model games, don't really like the look of them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
See if you find anything to your liking here and here. There's quite a few insect/parasite related games in those threads.

Tentacles thrive
Tentacle Tower Defense
Bitch exorcist Rio are a bunch of games that focus on monster, tentacles and stuff like that. Protagonist is a slut who enjoys what she does.
Aphrodisiac 2 early in development but focuses on tentacles and stomach bulging and stuff like that.
Zetria I haven't played this yet, but it has consentacles. I think I heard all the sex scenes are consensual, actually. Not sure how much focus there is on the tentacles, though.
Lilia's Livelihood
Creature Get
Latex Dungeon
DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace
Mushi no Kangoku focuses on insects

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
See if you find anything to your liking here and here. There's quite a few insect/parasite related games in those threads.

Tentacles thrive
Tentacle Tower Defense
Bitch exorcist Rio are a bunch of games that focus on monster, tentacles and stuff like that. Protagonist is a slut who enjoys what she does.
Aphrodisiac 2 early in development but focuses on tentacles and stomach bulging and stuff like that.
Zetria I haven't played this yet, but it has consentacles. I think I heard all the sex scenes are consensual, actually. Not sure how much focus there is on the tentacles, though.
Lilia's Livelihood
Creature Get
Latex Dungeon
Thanks I'll check some of these out, for mushi where is that published exactly. Thrive and aphrodisiac I've played and quite frankly creator of aphrodisiac gotten be more interested in this genre lel (gotten comm from him as well and thanks to that especially into nipple pen). My interest in insect will say is more beastiality but isn't with animals like mammals, fish, reptiles etc. they're more close to unnatural creatures I guess is how to put it.

Will say aphrodisiac 2 I'm really hyped for future content given his other works and some of the themes planned.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022

Tentacles thrive
Tentacle Tower Defense
Lilia's Livelihood
Creature Get
Latex Dungeon
Just tried creature get. Very simple though those scenes were so good, shame the creator hasn't been active.

• Sad

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks I'll check some of these out, for mushi where is that published exactly.
Like, you mean where the creator first posted the game? I have no idea. I know the artist has a pixiv account , they got a lot of insect drawings. They also got a ci-en blog under the name of
Just tried creature get. Very simple though those scenes were so good, shame the creator hasn't been active.
Nitely would still post some extra stuff on their from time to time but it seems they haven't been active since October of last year. Shame indeed

Reactions: ThisAgio

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Like, you mean where the creator first posted the game? I have no idea. I know the artist has a pixiv account , they got a lot of insect drawings. They also got a ci-en blog under the name of

Nitely would still post some extra stuff on their from time to time but it seems they haven't been active since October of last year. Shame indeed
Like to see anything else similar to creature get with big worms having over the top sex scene like that if there is. Scenes in that were exactly type I was looking for.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Like to see anything else similar to creature get with big worms having over the top sex scene like that if there is. Scenes in that were exactly type I was looking for.
Big worms? Not much comes to mind right now. All of Chiba Tetsutarou's games have scenes like that but only Ishu Aigan is translated as far as I know. You can see a list of his games . All his manga are about big worms, insects, tentacle and parasitic stuff if you're interested in reading.
I took a look around this very website and found Worm Nest and Worm nest 5. The links to the other games seem to be scattered in those two threads. Some of the links are dead though.
Carrot Caramel Batake also has quite a bunch of stuff with worms and tentacles and parasitic stuff with tentacle bulging and nipple birth but it's drawings/artist CG/manga, not games. Everything they have is already translated and fully colored, though.

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Big worms? Not much comes to mind right now. All of Chiba Tetsutarou's games have scenes like that but only Ishu Aigan is translated as far as I know. You can see a list of his games . All his manga are about big worms, insects, tentacle and parasitic stuff if you're interested in reading.
I took a look around this very website and found Worm Nest and Worm nest 5. The links to the other games seem to be scattered in those two threads. Some of the links are dead though.
Carrot Caramel Batake also has quite a bunch of stuff with worms and tentacles and parasitic stuff with tentacle bulging and nipple birth but it's drawings/artist CG/manga, not games. Everything they have is already translated and fully colored, though.
When I say big worms pretty much how creature get was like, not specifically worms but bugs like that.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
When I say big worms pretty much how creature get was like, not specifically worms but bugs like that.
Ah I understand now. Well, I've recommended everything I can think of that has stuff like that in the posts above.

Jan 7, 2021

Tentacles thrive
Tentacle Tower Defense
Lilia's Livelihood
Creature Get
Latex Dungeon
i definatly gotta try some of these out. not really a fan of turn-based ones, but some of these on this seem really fun.

Reactions: Foyg