Seeking Tentacle/other hentai games with alien-like material

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
As the title indicates, I'm looking for any games that make use of tentacles in some sort of capacity - aiming for something more alien than anything, I suppose, though really anything primarily centered around them would fit the bill. Anime-esque artstyle is preferred, whether it takes the form of RPGM or Ren'Py or some other medium matters little to me, and feel free to recommend as many titles as come to mind. To speak somewhat more generally, really anything along the lines of 'weird biology' would be worth recommending as well.

Anything and everything is OK to recommend, really, as long as NTR and that general realm of fetishes aren't their main focuses.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Slutcraft has aliens + tentacles.

Corrupted Saviors is text-based (and about demons rather than aliens) but tentacles feature in various commander abilities and there are many commander combinations that feature tentacles. Obviously there is no artstyle but it's magical girl-themed and set in Japan.

Reactions: cooldude33

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The games from Tsukinomizu might be something you like, certainly have tentacles, and lots of them as the main theme, and a fair bit of futanari as 2nd theme. Only 4 of them got a proper translation ATM sadly:

Naedoko Demons Ground is banned from this site though due to Rule 7. Send me a PM if you are interested in that, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction ;) (I have also been making a bit of a mod for that one lately, though probably a while before that will be ready too, if ever)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/ well tentacles, not much else specific to say about this one

Nightmare Girls have an almost full English translations over on ULMF Haven't played this yet myself, waiting for the translation to be 100% completed (at 99% ATM) to play it personally, so can't speak too much on the details there

Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort https://f95zone.to/threads/forget-me-not-gemini-fort-final-tsukinomizu-project.65603/ is more focused on the futanri part but still have a some tentacles too though, think it was mostly in the later parts of the game though, gameplay is more mystery based with very little combat, so can seem a bit weird to play if you played any of the previous ones already, but still found it decently fun.

Reactions: cooldude33