Others Tentacle Van [v0.1.09 Trial] [KatWhorm Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
I can't believe it, we're finally getting a sequel to Tentacle Locker! I like how the developer decided to go outside of the school with a fun new twist on the original concept. Glad they didn't take a lazy, more greedy option to just reskin the 1st game and paywall stuff making us ask they even bothered to make a sequel in the 1st place. That would be crazy if they did, stupid even!

For real though, I'm actually excited that another dev has taken the premise of "Tentacle Locker" and we are getting a promising spiritual sequel to it. Looking forward to the updates and wish this project the best!(y)

MadderPacker

Feb 28, 2022
Those upgrades don't fix the jank, they just make you hit the thresholds to jank faster.
You're a tentacle monster operating a beat-up van while picking-up and tentaclin' some girls, not Michael Schumacher in an F1 game, a large amount of """""jank""""" actually does wonders for the game.

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
The game is too difficult. :)
I fixed it a little (the police have a day off, the car has great brakes, you can open the door on the go, you don’t run out of upgrade points).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes