matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
v0.10 BETA is currently in development & will be released to all supporters once complete. BETA saves will be compatible with the Full Release. All of the remaining Iris character content fully integrated into the game, including 7 new sex scenes. More TBD...

So now he no longer announces a release date at all:ROFLMAO:
OMG GUYS! ITS 7! You heard him 7 NEW SCENES!After already like 1 year without any new update!

Hairy The Pig

Aug 8, 2019
Is anyone having issues with the beast patch, i can't get it to work?

Edit: Never mind i am just a dumbass and forgot to activate it via options

Last edited:

kongokeenbo

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone still subbed able to share the Terminal Desires comic by meinfischer? Love Meinfishcher but jimjim has stopped new subscribers joining

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So, hypothetically, if this does go into .10 beta update, what do we think over all game dev progress would be at that point? I've heard mixed ideas in this regard.

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
Can some good samaritan please upload here or on kemono what are jimjim's plans for issue 2 of terminal juggs?
2 weeks before the heat death of the universe it wil be uploaded to listeningpost 246969 in orbit of planet P-456969.
But anyone that would download it would find only a text file and a picture.
The text file wil read: "I'm sorry but i wil have to delay terminal juggs 2, since my dog ate my laptop."
The picture wil be a picture of the first result if you search "dog" on interstelar google, but with JimJim tits pasted on it.

So we all have something to look forward to...

Gordian27

Sep 5, 2021
Maybe Jimjim has financial problems and a lot of work at home. After all, there must be a reason for stopping, but Game is not abadonden right? so like 2-60 years an we be happy playing it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
Maybe Jimjim has financial problems and a lot of work at home. After all, there must be a reason for stopping, but Game is not abadonden right? so like 2-60 years an we be happy playing it for free.
60 years sounds about right.... take your vitamins and maybe you'll be alive when it's finished

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes