Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
What it does is pretty much in the name. It enables Tiffany to lactate (secrete breast milk) without needing to be pregnant. I do believe that while the item itself is coded in, it has not been properly assigned as I can confidently say that no one sells or gives Tiffany Lactivate.
Jebadiah gives it to Tiffany if she isn't already lactating (from impregnation on day 1) when she meets him.

I guessed as much. However I do wonder if will be able to use it even if she was pregnant (extra milk production never hurt nobody heh)
It only has an effect on those who aren't already lactating.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
After impregnation will Tiffany ever give birth? I get that because of fertimax it enables her to give birth after just a week but will we ever see her giving birth?

Jun 22, 2017
Also does anybody have a save right before the breast expansion scene? With her pregnant from the doctor preferably? Thank you guys in advance, I accidentally erased the files...

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
In my opinion ,this game would be more awesome if jimjim add some of the characters from your comics. ;3 damm that would be great .
I will continue to add some of my characters from other series as time goes on. Probably with updated models as well, like I did already with Sydney & Lara. Depends on what type of character I want to add or what people want to see. Some times, it's better to design a new character to fit the role, rather than repurpose an older character. Often I will let patrons vote on what new characters should look like to some extent.

Who is it that you want to see in the game?

I refuse to believe that Tiffany can actually drive a car. She can't possibly get her hands on the steering wheel while she's sitting down. She's lucky she can even see out of the windscreen.
That's why Terry is driving ;)

So apparently Tiffany now has a voice
Indeed she does. Though since it's going to take a while to record all the lines, and I'm too busy with v0.08 to oversee that right now, the initial implementation of voice lines will start in v0.09. Very much looking forward to it myself though. It's going to add a lot to the game. Of course, those who don't want it will be able to disable the voices.

Android plss :unsure:
I will eventually get an android device so I can do a propper export, same goes for MAC too and other platforms. For now though, it makes the most sense for me to actually develop the game first before spending time on ports. Especially since I'll be gutting and rewriting a lot of the backend in v0.09 anyway. It's a not a priority right now in any case. But I will make sure to get it working on as many platforms as possible once it's in a more complete state. The game is still in a very early state here...

After impregnation will Tiffany ever give birth? I get that because of fertimax it enables her to give birth after just a week but will we ever see her giving birth?
The "Fertilimax" item is just a pill that boosts her fertility stat. But after the ending of v0.07 Tiffany's body is now capable of giving birth in 3 days. This is a retroactive effect, so if she was knocked up on Day 1 by Robert or Dr. Milburn, than the first possible birth will be the night time of Day 4. v0.08 covers the morning of Day 3.
You will see two visible stages to her pregnancy before she gives birth. There will be a skippable birth scene, though I'm not sure how graphic that's going to be yet. I will cross that road when I get there. lots of Day 3 & 4 content to produce first.

Once all the necessary CGs are complete and implemented for the pregnancy cycle though, I will then be able to let players sleep when they want to skip some days, and make the game's quest less dependent on specific days. It's just linear for now to make it more manageble to develop in small chunks. Even if these dev times are starting to get too bloated... I will change that after v0.08. I will be doing some shorter to develop versions after it.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes