4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
What do you guys think of these ideas? I have already shared these ideas with Starvy(the Creator of this game), and I am wondering about your opinions as well.

About the ideas and rules of the gameplay:

1)In case of losing the fight against the victim: If the victim succeeds in escaping from the killer(player), the victim will get the upper hand and will try to kill the killer(player) this time with the same moves as the killer(player) has. If the victim also fails to kill the killer(player) and the killer(player) escapes, this time killer(player) will get the upper hand again, and will try to kill the victim once more. This will go on until one of them is dead. (This idea may not be for those who enjoy only one-sided domination, but I thought that losing domination over messing up killing the victim might be more exciting since you also have a chance to die if you mess up the QTE which I will explain in the next paragraph.)

2)Adding the Quick Time Actions(QTEs): For instance, if the victim uses a head-scissor, a "space" button will appear, and we need to quickly press it over and over again before our energy bar depletes. Or we get caught in a facesitting move and this time there will be a different button appear on our screen like: "W", "S", "D", and "A". And we need to press the right button again to escape. If we mess up by pressing the wrong button, then the victim will apply more pressure with their ass and we take more damage to our energy bar hp bar, or that orange bar which is our bone structure bar. The same thing goes for the killer(player) which also need some QTEs while applying a certain move to kill the victim.

3)We should be able to play as the victim too:)

4)Adding difficulty settings for the game:
Easy:
All the attacks will have 50% less damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move won't kill the victim in an instant, instead, it will reduce the bone structure bar(orange bar) by 50%.

Normal:
All the attacks have standard damage to the energy and HP bar as they should.
The neck-snapping move might be deadly.

Hard:
All the attacks will have 50% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move will be deadly no matter what!

Deadly Assassin:
All the attacks will have 100% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
Lastly, Quick Time Actions will have less time gap so this difficulty setting for those who have light speed reflexes!
Sounds cool and all but I just want them to add sex

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy

Supaflan22

Jun 7, 2021
What do you guys think of these ideas? I have already shared these ideas with Starvy(the Creator of this game), and I am wondering about your opinions as well.

1)In case of losing the fight against the victim: If the victim succeeds in escaping from the killer(player), the victim will get the upper hand and will try to kill the killer(player) this time with the same moves as the killer(player) has. If the victim also fails to kill the killer(player) and the killer(player) escapes, this time killer(player) will get the upper hand again, and will try to kill the victim once more. This will go on until one of them is dead. (This idea may not be for those who enjoy only one-sided domination, but I thought that losing domination over messing up killing the victim might be more exciting since you also have a chance to die if you mess up the QTE which I will explain in the next paragraph.)

2)Adding the Quick Time Actions(QTEs): For instance, if the victim uses a head-scissor, a "space" button will appear, and we need to quickly press it over and over again before our energy bar depletes. Or we get caught in a facesitting move and this time there will be a different button appear on our screen like: "W", "S", "D", and "A". And we need to press the right button again to escape. If we mess up by pressing the wrong button, then the victim will apply more pressure with their ass and we take more damage to our energy bar hp bar, or that orange bar which is our bone structure bar. The same thing goes for the killer(player) which also need some QTEs while applying a certain move to kill the victim.

Easy:
All the attacks will have 50% less damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move won't kill the victim in an instant, instead, it will reduce the bone structure bar(orange bar) by 50%.

Normal:

Hard:
All the attacks will have 50% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.

Deadly Assassin:
All the attacks will have 100% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
Lastly, Quick Time Actions will have less time gap so this difficulty setting for those who have light speed reflexes!
I'm definitely one of those people just interested in the one-sided domination.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
I'm one of those people just interested in the one-sided domination.
In my opinion that makes the gameplay boring since there is no risk of doing anything wrong, and even putting something like"Risk of killing the victim before extracting information" is not enough stimulation for me... Though, I understand your opinion, everyone has different tastes, but you can still be dominant if you don't miss the QTE you know?

I just want to see the "Domination" and "Domination Lost" concepts together that's all.

Last edited:

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
In my opinion that makes the gameplay boring since there is no risk of doing anything wrong, and even putting something like" Risk of killing the victim before extracting information" is not enough stimulation for me... Though, I understand your opinion, everyone has different tastes, but you can still be dominant if you don't miss the QTE you know?

I just want to see the "Domination" and "Domination Lost" concepts together that's all.
TBH, instead of this (which is a pretty nice idea actually, but I personally don't prefer this) I'd love playing as the victim where you have to avoid the aggressors, keeps the one-sided domination and creates risk.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023

Easy:

Normal:

Hard:

Deadly Assassin:
I like how you think.

The main problem that stops me from letting victims become aggressors is that that could cause FvM situations where the dominant party is the male, and I honestly don't like the idea. If I wanted to stop that from happening, it would be possible to make it so only female victims can get the upper hand on you, but that brings us to yet another problem; the victim models just don't have the assets to make holds look attractive. It'd be unthinkable for the victim to try to pull off a breast smother or, heck, even a facesit with how slim they are.

So, we've got 2 problems to solve, how do we handle FvM, and how do we make holds by the NPC models look good.

The only solution I see that could solve both problems is adding some attractive models with better bodies as NPCs (we'll call them aggressive NPCs) and make it so only aggressive NPCs can turn the tables on you once you get them in a hold (they could be Genshin girls for example). We could also have it so the aggressive NPCs can also initiate holds on the player.

To be able to implement this solution though, I'd need to find someone who has some Blender knowledge and is able to re-rig both the current aggressor girl models and the future aggressive NPC models to have the same rig as the current victim models. Without this, neither aggressors nor aggressive NPCs will be able to play the victim role in holds since the victim side of the hold animations won't be compatible with their rigs (bone structures).

If anybody who reads this has 3D model rigging/re-rigging knowledge and is willing to help, please send me a DM. I'm willing to pay for this as well since the alternative is looking for someone on Fiverr who can do it, which will probably end up costing quite a bit more.

Also, if anyone can find a better solution for these problems, I'm all ears.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
I like how you think.

The main problem that stops me from letting victims become aggressors is that that could cause FvM situations where the dominant party is the male, and I honestly don't like the idea. If I wanted to stop that from happening, it would be possible to make it so only female victims can get the upper hand on you, but that brings us to yet another problem; the victim models just don't have the assets to make holds look attractive. It'd be unthinkable for the victim to try to pull off a breast smother or, heck, even a facesit with how slim they are.

So, we've got 2 problems to solve, how do we handle FvM, and how do we make holds by the NPC models look good.

The only solution I see that could solve both problems is adding some attractive models with better bodies as NPCs (we'll call them aggressive NPCs) and make it so only aggressive NPCs can turn the tables on you once you get them in a hold (they could be Genshin girls for example). We could also have it so the aggressive NPCs can also initiate holds on the player.

To be able to implement this solution though, I'd need to find someone who has some Blender knowledge and is able to re-rig both the current aggressor girl models and the future aggressive NPC models to have the same rig as the current victim models. Without this, neither aggressors nor aggressive NPCs will be able to play the victim role in holds since the victim side of the hold animations won't be compatible with their rigs (bone structures).

If anybody who reads this has 3D model rigging/re-rigging knowledge and is willing to help, please send me a DM. I'm willing to pay for this as well since the alternative is looking for someone on Fiverr who can do it, which will probably end up costing quite a bit more.

Also, if anyone can find a better solution for these problems, I'm all ears.
Damn my ideas require lots of work indeed, I hope you will get every support Starvy!

• Red Heart

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
I figured it out, for windows users you have to go to the AppData\LocalLow folder and if there is no "Starvy" folder make one. Then (again) if there is no folder called "MyNewGame" make it, then put the TermineSettings.xml file there. That got it to where I can at least use it. It still comes up on the wrong screen but oh well.

If you can't figure it out just unzip this in ur AppData\LocalLow
Ok so I was actually looking for a "Starvy" folder in LocalLow and I was supposed to somehow figure that one out from reading this
Game create folder "MyNewGame" with TermineSettings.xml on root disc.
Thanks a lot jamman83 gigachad behavior.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
In my opinion that makes the gameplay boring since there is no risk of doing anything wrong, and even putting something like"Risk of killing the victim before extracting information" is not enough stimulation for me... Though, I understand your opinion, everyone has different tastes, but you can still be dominant if you don't miss the QTE you know?

Ultimately it's all up to the vision of the developer. We can bring up all sorts of individual ideas, but for example farting has been requested en masse and despite the high demand it's not taken into account. It probably wouldn't make it to the game even if it won a poll. I can say that I personally wanted the game to stay Genshin exclusive, but Kafka will be added. It is what it is.

There are a lot of ideas that seem boring to you, but for me and a lot of other people that have commented, the concept of having aggressors and victims (well defined roles) makes more sense rather than everyone being a switch. I don't want to fight a victim, I want to be the victim and struggle. And die, potentially.

Out of the ideas that you came up with, I do like the quick time actions though. I've always been a big fan of struggle mechanics in the games Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 or Girl Beats Hero that are based on pressing the right keys on time, as you mentioned. But simple button mash struggle mechanics like Cursed Blacksmith or Forest of The Blue Skin work very well too.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
Ultimately it's all up to the vision of the developer. We can bring up all sorts of individual ideas, but for example, farting has been requested en masse and despite the high demand it's not taken into account. It probably wouldn't make it to the game even if it won a poll. I can say that I wanted the game to stay Genshin exclusive, but Kafka will be added. It is what it is.

There are a lot of ideas that seem boring to you, but for me and a lot of other people who have commented, the concept of having aggressors and victims (well-defined roles) makes more sense rather than everyone being a switch. I don't want to fight a victim, I want to be the victim and struggle. And die, potentially.

Out of the ideas that you came up with, I do like the quick-time actions though. I've always been a big fan of struggle mechanics in the games Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 or Girl Beats Hero which are based on pressing the right keys on time, as you mentioned. But simple button-mash struggle mechanics like Cursed Blacksmith or Forest of The Blue Skin work very well too.
Let me say this one more time, I am not against one-sided domination, but submissives like me would love to see something more than just dominating and that is the domination loss factor. Again if players do the QTEs correctly, they will always stay in the dominant position. But if the player fails to do the QTEs, they should lose their position from dominant to submissive, and they should suffer from the moves that they used on their victim.

I understand that you want to be a victim, then the solution is simple, just fail all of the QTEs and suffer easily right?;)

Again I am not pushing anything for the developer, the creator(Starvy) can do whatever he/she wants, it is his/her game. We can only give him/her some ideas to help the game to reach its full potential.

This game and this creator is a gem that I have never seen before, I mean just look at how many games are doing these niche fetishes. Most of the games here are only about having sex (vanilla mostly) which I am not against. We can only say similar games like Ultimate Fighting Girl, a little bit of Tower of Trample, Under The Witch, etc... That's why I am quite obsessed with this game. Hell, I even changed my Profile Picture and my name just because of this game. I am not trying to show you that I am the biggest fan of Starvy's project, but I am telling you even if Starvy doesn't do any of my ideas in the future, I will never disappear since Starvy is the most wholesome creator and the game is simply one of the rarest and lovely games out there :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018

Good idea, I thought something like this too, but not in such detail.
If make game like eliminate village, with npc not agressive only run and hide or call guards and guards who attack you with qte battle or press in right order.

Like in this manga

Good way iterrogation like in this short comics

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Let me say this one more time, I am not against one-sided domination, but submissives like me would love to see something more than just dominating and that is the domination loss factor. Again if players do the QTEs correctly, they will always stay in the dominant position. But if the player fails to do the QTEs, they should lose their position from dominant to submissive, and they should suffer from the moves that they used on their victim.

I understand that you want to be a victim, then the solution is simple, just fail all of the QTEs and suffer easily right?;)

Again I am not pushing anything for the developer, the creator(Starvy) can do whatever he/she wants, it is his/her game. We can only give him/her some ideas to help the game to reach its full potential.

This game and this creator is a gem that I have never seen before, I mean just look at how many games are doing these niche fetishes. Most of the games here are only about having sex (vanilla mostly) which I am not against. We can only say similar games like Ultimate Fighting Girl, a little bit of Tower of Trample, Under The Witch, etc... That's why I am quite obsessed with this game. Hell, I even changed my Profile Picture and my name just because of this game. I am not trying to show you that I am the biggest fan of Starvy's project, but I am telling you even if Starvy doesn't do any of my ideas in the future, I will never disappear since Starvy is the most wholesome creator and the game is simply one of the rarest and lovely games out there :love:
That's exactly what a "switch" is. You're not describing temporary domination loss after the QTAs and surviving (which is also what I'd like to see so we agree there) or submissiveness. You're describing a complete role reversal. If Inazuma Male can attack Raiden with facesitting because Raiden did it to him first, it's not even about domination loss anymore, it's just switching the roles. It's contradictory because you claim you're submissive but want to dominate the girls back? Correct me if I misunderstood.

If it's possible to make everyone happy, sure why not? The more players are happy, the better. But the entire code has to be rewritten around those mechanics and it's more work to do. I'll happily share your enthusiasm if it happens.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
That's exactly what a "switch" is. You're not describing temporary domination loss after the QTAs and surviving (which is also what I'd like to see so we agree there) or submissiveness. You're describing a complete role reversal. If Inazuma Male can attack Raiden with facesitting because Raiden did it to him first, it's not even about domination loss anymore, it's just switching the roles. It's contradictory because you claim you're submissive but want to dominate the girl back. Correct me if I misunderstood.

If it's possible to make everyone happy, sure why not? The more players are happy, the better. But the entire code has to be rewritten around those mechanics and it's more work to do. I'll happily share your enthusiasm if it happens.
Just like Starvy said, new and attractive models need to be made(Aggressive NPC) to do the domination loss content. I know it's hard work even the creator said that he/she needs to find a person who knows the blender and make the models suitable for the correct bones for the animation. Yes I want everybody to be happy(naive I know), and I know that these things require lots of money and effort but I am not in a rush. I will stay here with this game until it is finished. Even if it takes years to turn these ideas into real, I will stay here and consume whatever Starvy cooked for us :)

About the switch, isn't temporarily changing the roles a domination loss? I mean when you temporarily lose your control over someone, doesn't that mean domination loss? This simply leads to getting dominated right? But you can gain that dominant position if you escape the grab by doing the QTEs right. Also, Inazuma Males don't have to use the moves we have, they can just rape our heroines xd(Those animations are not in the game yet for those who don't know)

Lastly, I can be dominant or submissive depending on my mood man xd. I am not always submissive :LOL:

Last edited:

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Just like Starvy said, new and attractive models need to be made(Aggressive NPC) to do the domination loss content. I know it's hard work even the creator said that he/she needs to find a person who knows the blender and make the models suitable for the correct bones for the animation. Yes I want everybody to be happy(naive I know), and I know that these things require lots of money and effort but I am not in a rush. I will stay here with this game until it is finished. Even if it takes years to turn these ideas into real, I will stay here and consume whatever Starvy cooked for us :)

About the switch, isn't temporarily changing the roles a domination loss? I mean when you temporarily lose your control over someone, doesn't that mean domination loss? This simply leads to getting dominated right? But you can gain that dominant position if you escape the grab by doing the QTEs right. Also, Inazuma Males don't have to use the moves we have, they can just rape our heroines xd(Those animations are not in the game yet for those who don't know)

Lastly, I can be dominant or submissive depending on my mood man xd. I am not always submissive :LOL:
If you're referring to new male exclusive animations, then sure why not. Would be cool to fuck some boobs ourselves. But still, this game was born with a specific theme in mind, if Starvy doesn't mind changing the context of the game and making an "all-in-one" that includes male domination (where we control the male) and all sorts of sexual positions then absolutely that makes the project absolutely gigantic. We'll see. For now, I like it as it currently is too.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes