• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
I am just hoping that the victims will also fight back (in the next updates)when we try to kill them. This would just make things more exciting ;) Also if we fail to kill them in a certain amount of time, the victims should escape from our grab and try to kill us with the techniques which we used on them like head-scissors, facesitting, etc...

Last edited:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I am just hoping that the victims will also fight back (in the next updates)when we try to kill them by using the same moves we have. This would just makes things more exiciting;)
Yeah would be kind of fun if there was some gameplay system to actually extract information from them. Fail state would be killing them before they talk or something.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
if free roam is being added maybe they will start taking advantage of some of the potential this has

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
It reminds me of the canceled Rusk Joel ninja game crossed with Tenchu. I love it!

I hope it won't fall too far into feature bloat and development hell, as it seems that you're now tackling two projects at the same time. I'm extremely excited for both, for different reasons, and I would hate to see either of them fall or burn yourself out.

As always, you remain a gentleman and princely scholar, Starvy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I am just hoping that the victims will also fight back (in the next updates)when we try to kill them by using the same moves we have. This would just make things more exciting ;) Also if we fail to kill them in a certain amount of time, the victim should escape from our grab and try to kill us with the techniques which we used on them like head-scissors, facesitting, etc...
I rather it just be a domination game tbh, this is the only good domination genshin game out there ngl

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TermineFreeRoam-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
I am just hoping that the victims will also fight back (in the next updates)when we try to kill them by using the same moves we have. This would just make things more exciting ;) Also if we fail to kill them in a certain amount of time, the victim should escape from our grab and try to kill us with the techniques which we used on them like head-scissors, facesitting, etc...
This, forced sex (blowjobs, footjobs, buttjobs, handjobs, penetration and others) and feet content (foot smothering, foot worship, and foot gagging) would be perfect.

coin coin

Jan 1, 2022
TermineFreeRoam-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
whats the point of posting this when the dev litteraly do it above

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
I am just hoping that the victims will also fight back (in the next updates)when we try to kill them. This would just make things more exciting ;) Also if we fail to kill them in a certain amount of time, the victims should escape from our grab and try to kill us with the techniques which we used on them like head-scissors, facesitting, etc...
The generic victims becoming aggressors strips away the purpose of the domination/helplessness element of the game in my opinion, unless they make it an option that any aggressor can dom other aggressors (for example, Raiden could attack Fischl and we play as one of the two).

Personally my vision of an open world with this base, is the player being a victim character and trying to survive interrogations from aggressors. It would actually be pretty cool having to choose between getting smothered to death and restart, or answer some questions and go up against the next aggressor that is progressively more violent and short tempered than the previous aggressor.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Game launches in 640 resolution and I cannot change it View attachment 3531259
This is how the graphics menu looks
Game create folder "MyNewGame" with TermineSettings.xml on root disc.
Open in notepad and change

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Settings xmlns:xsd=" " xmlns:xsi=" ">
<screenWidth>1920</screenWidth>
<screenHeight>1080</screenHeight>
<screenMode>1</screenMode>
<qualityLevel>2</qualityLevel>
</Settings>

Reactions: PatPog and Starvy
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes