4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

bico222

Jan 18, 2020
Am I the only one who is experiencing amazing unresponsiveness from controls + can't see a mouse cursor?
With all do respect, game looks good but when you press everything - nothing happens and then suddenly you are barraged with hundred sounds of neck snapping at the same time, it's just... unpleasant, to say the least.

Reactions: LeMort and Globalis

Lixiared

Dec 16, 2017
Am I the only one who is experiencing amazing unresponsiveness from controls + can't see a mouse cursor?
With all do respect, game looks good but when you press everything - nothing happens and then suddenly you are barraged with hundred sounds of neck snapping at the same time, it's just... unpleasant, to say the least.
...You are the only person to have this issue so far that I can see..

What in the world happened to your version/ PC?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I believe someone who had a similar issue fixed it by changing their PC's system locale to Japanese.

kdojsimore

Aug 1, 2022

go to control panels>change region or date>Region>set format to "japanese"

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Starvy you should edit the frontpage to include the locale switch bug/solution so people stop asking the same question. Also do you think developing the game in jp locale might be the cause of these issues?

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
Starvy, I suggest getting a better scripting for audio. When you play the headscissor taunt sound, it's possible to hear the loop starting again. My recomendation is to make short tracks who play one after another randomly, less space in memory but more work needed to make it work. An long well-looped sound also will be good tho.

Breast smother with Raiden improvement is needed.

1710420617494.png

zedd__

Aug 2, 2020
The game's great, but I cannot see controls while playing on 1366x768 resolution. My monitor is too old for full-HD .-.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes