4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Supaflan22

Jun 7, 2021
Just want to start off by saying this is an amazing game. Thank you for all you've done.

The thing I was wondering about is - why are the characters silent when you choose the "grind" option during a facesit?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

kdojsimore

Aug 1, 2022
Mr. Starvy
Does the holds which failed in the voting pool apear in the next one or are they gone for good?
i would really liked seeing sleeperhold added to the game.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Just want to start off by saying this is an amazing game. Thank you for all you've done.

The thing I was wondering about is - why are the characters silent when you choose the "grind" option during a facesit?
Thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you're enjoying the game.
And yeah, I'll probably have to get around to improving the grind a bit...

Reactions: Supaflan22

Supaflan22

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you're enjoying the game.
And yeah, I'll probably have to get around to improving the grind a bit...
I appreciate the response.

For a shot-in-the-dark suggestion: If you ever want to have a guest character from Honaki Star Rail, I'm guessing Kafka would end up winning an aggressor poll. I know myself and many others would be happy to see her.

No worries if this isn't something you want to do though. Just wanted to throw it out there haha.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

• Red Heart

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
I guarantee you a hold that lost by half of a percent will be back on next month's poll ;)
no rush but two things, Actualice la versión de Newgrounds, and maybe add a different fetish. Pick a random one from a fetish wheel, it would be funny.

btms3

Mar 15, 2020
If I had a fart fetish I would definitely due a virgin: can't have sex whilst collapsed in childish laughter.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes