4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
So I have the problem of not seeing the controls (the controls work, but I'm just guessing what I can/can't do and it's frustrating)
I saw the comments about changing the resolution to 1920x1080, but my screen is only 1366x768 and when I press Esc to go to the options, in the resolution setting, that option doesn't appear.
I find it odd, cuz in most other games I usually have that option even though I don't use it, cuz of my 1366x768 resolution.
So I would really appreciate if I could get either a confirmation that I just can't play cuz of that, or maybe a solution for this problem.

Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
So I have the problem of not seeing the controls (the controls work, but I'm just guessing what I can/can't do and it's frustrating)
I saw the comments about changing the resolution to 1920x1080, but my screen is only 1366x768 and when I press Esc to go to the options, in the resolution setting, that option doesn't appear.
I find it odd, cuz in most other games I usually have that option even though I don't use it, cuz of my 1366x768 resolution.
So I would really appreciate if I could get either a confirmation that I just can't play cuz of that, or maybe a solution for this problem.
Yeah that's my bad for not making the UI resize properly on smaller resolutions. There's a way to change it manually though. Go to your C: or D: drive, find a folder named "Termine", go inside, open TermineSettings.xml and edit the starting resolution from there.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ThePope05

Infiy

Formerly 'vazivazivazi'
Jan 14, 2024
Honestly, this game is pretty good, and its very unique, gotta say i love the models and princip, I haven't seen any game like this one. But there is only one thing missing, "an actual game", before you necksnap fetish people attack me, let me elaborate, this game is amazing, 10/10 for people who are into pure "neckbreak" thing, but the only thing missing in this game to be an actual "game" in my opinion is option (or options) to struggle, the game is just too onesided, you basically don't feel like you achieved something by snapping his neck. I don't care which POV it is, let NPC struggle on it's own, or you play as NPC and struggle, both are good. Since you are already going with "female protagonist", i guess it would be normal that you add option for NPC to struggle on its own, which shouldn't really be a big problem, adding few more blender animations for NPC and taking few days to add additional code, i think the game experience would be 10 times better, just my opinion, again, i really like this game and am gonna continue playing it even if you don't add an actual "gameplay" in it. (Sorry for bad grammar, English is my second language)

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
Yeah that's my bad for not making the UI resize properly on smaller resolutions. There's a way to change it manually though. Go to your C: or D: drive, find a folder named "Termine", go inside, open TermineSettings.xml and edit the starting resolution from there.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply, sadly it did not work. I changed and saved it, but as soon as I open the game, the values reset back to a resolution that is available from the settings.

apollyon99

Formerly 'apollyon_chuvadeporra'
Sep 14, 2022
is the dev gonna be adding zzz characters anytime soon? like Nicole or Grace

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes