4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Termine-1.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vhalhi

Apr 5, 2021
Patrons can't vote for anything other than 'aggressors' (player models) as far as I can tell. Dev tried at the free roam and hasn't updated it since.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
Guys don't worry Starvy will add sex to the game just be patient, will you... Right now he is focusing on adding more characters to the game. Still, he will concentrate on adding new stuff like vanilla and more gameplay once there are enough characters. I can easily say this since I saw Akali's merciless squeeze video from Starvy and she is giving the victim a blowjob while squeezing his head. This indicates that Starvy is working behind the background and he will deliver what we all hope in time.

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Guys don't worry Starvy will add sex to the game just be patient, will you... Right now he is focusing on adding more characters to the game. Still, he will concentrate on adding new stuff like vanilla and more gameplay once there are enough characters. I can easily say this since I saw Akali's merciless squeeze video from Starvy and she is giving the victim a blowjob while squeezing his head. This indicates that Starvy is working behind the background and he will deliver what we all hope in time.
I didn't, and unfortunately it's not accessible anymore. This is great to hear however.

Reactions: Kuki Shinobu
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes