Mod Ren'Py Completed Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Not undestend.... Were is mod? 0_0
i think if you download the normal (not compressed) version of the game then the mod files are already in the game folder and you can use it without having to download additional files

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
well.. seems like for whatever reason the link to this was removed from the first game and moved to the sequel...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Probably want to remove the completed tag on this :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Probably want to remove the completed tag on this :)
lol, yeah. I edited my old TRS mod thread for this one seeing as it wasn't needed anymore since Talothral integrated it into the game and just forgot to remove the tag.

Reactions: LightmanP

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
well.. seems like for whatever reason the link to this was removed from the first game and moved to the sequel...
TRS 1 mod was integrated into the game months ago. Link was no longer needed.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
TRS 1 mod was integrated into the game months ago. Link was no longer needed.
the compressed version doesnt have it included... had to ask for the files in game thread and thankfully someone still had the zipped file of your mod..

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
as for the TRS 2 mod.. your files still named as first released... is it just a wrong name or did you forget to upload the update2 file?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
the compressed version doesnt have it included... had to ask for the files in game thread and thankfully someone still had the zipped file of your mod..
I wasn't aware it wasn't included in the compressed version. I'll add a link on this thread when i get back home later tonight.

as for the TRS 2 mod.. your files still named as first released... is it just a wrong name or did you forget to upload the update2 file?
Technically it is First Release, seeing as he ended up adding another day before releasing it, as per the majority vote by his subs. Just go by the version stated on the thread not, the file, cause I don't always re-upload for small things like that. Didn't realize he was going to name it update 2 when i packaged and uploaded it originally.

Reactions: Spawn420

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.2 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.2

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.3 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

A new port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 coming soon...
Updated my Android port to TRS2 0.3

Reactions: panda0012345

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
(Updated features for Android - 14/04/22)
Updated my TRS1 Android port.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
For some reason cannot get the + command to work on Discord so giving you the error message here.
If I use the Update 4 mod get the following traceback but if I take it out game runs fine.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hi,
For some reason cannot get the + command to work on Discord so giving you the error message here.
If I use the Update 4 mod get the following traceback but if I take it out game runs fine.
You do saw, that the mod wasn't updated until now?