4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
You forgot to put the third ending bracket of your parenthesis-in-a-parenthesis-in-a-parenthesis in there.

*SNIP*
So...sorry, got ADHD and my addled brain always wants to add new information to a sentence I am in the progress of writing...using parenthesis is just easier (to at least have SOME structure -.-) than to re-write a sentence time and time again!)

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
@LustiestBeast is there any particular reason you're making this in RPGMaker? It seems like one of the more VN oriented engines would work better.
The new puzzle content in Alpha 2 should explain part of the reason I chose RPGMaker rather than, say, Ren'Py. While I'm pretty comfortable with both JS and Python, and though there are ways to implement the game in either engine, I think the bottom line for me was that I wanted to highlight how much of an RPG the game will be. You're playing the role of Korr, and I want to give the player the feeling that they're really in control of the game's path in drastically meaningful ways.

Also, I love the chibi sprites in RPGMaker. They're hella cute xD

Reactions: DarthLAX

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
So...sorry, got ADHD and my addled brain always wants to add new information to a sentence I am in the progress of writing...using parenthesis is just easier (to at least have SOME structure -.-) than to re-write a sentence time and time again!)
Nothing to apologize for, I just saw an opportunity to make a joke :)

Solotron

Sep 7, 2018
I tried both versions, and I really like the new update. I hope we see more of Ruby in the next one.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I tried both versions, and I really like the new update. I hope we see more of Ruby in the next one.
Thanks :) There will definitely be more Ruby in 0.3, but I'm also trying to introduce the rest of the characters as early as possible in development. I want people to get a real appreciation for how diverse the storyline is going to become, and how drastically the game's plot can change with your choices.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
So, when I start a new game on Alpha 2 I immediately end up in a forest with 2 of the girls, get one scene of them getting ambushed by Florians and then told it's the end of the story branch.

I have a suspicion that's not supposed to happen.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
So, when I start a new game on Alpha 2 I immediately end up in a forest with 2 of the girls, get one scene of them getting ambushed by Florians and then told it's the end of the story branch.

I have a suspicion that's not supposed to happen.
No, I definitely forgot to reset the game to the start after I made the final changes to that scene xD

Thanks for catching that :) I'm re-posting it right now.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
aby bews on this?
Yeah, definitely. I've released the next version of the game and I've been creating content and storyline for the next one as well. It's been slow going because I work full time, but it's coming together. As of this last update, I'm happy to say that I've added the first ending to the game :)

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
any news on this did somene try newer version of patreon?
Version 3 is out:

Aside from that, there isn't a ton of news in terms of development. I been pausing Patreon funding off and on, because I've been really struggling to find the time to finish the next version. On the plus side, I do have a bunch of new art for the game and I've been able to spend time during my commute working on the overall structure of the final storylines.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 549339

Overview:
The Tentari, a species on the brink of extinction, has sent out its foremost scientists in search of a new energy source to save their civilization. When one young scientist named Korr stumbles upon a planet which may hold the key to saving his people, he finds far more than he had ever expected; suddenly overcome with desires thought long lost to his species, the fate of his people rests in his graspers, and yet he is faced with an impossible choice.

Will he choose to resist the allure of the planet’s mysterious inhabitants for the sake of his people, submit to the will of his government and take what they need at all costs, or find some other way that no one imagined possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-12
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Developer: LustiestBeast
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 102264 View attachment 102265 View attachment 102267
This looks like 'faeries v tentacles'
??

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Would you please implement a save feature? It might not be that important with just the small amount of game content thus far, but as the game grows it would be REALLY nice to be able to reload and try different choices.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Would you please implement a save feature? It might not be that important with just the small amount of game content thus far, but as the game grows it would be REALLY nice to be able to reload and try different choices.
I'll definitely let you save at various points in the game. I really wasn't able to invest the time to polish the game, so this is one of the obvious things that I never got around to. It will be there, though.

Last update was in october and looks like there aren't many patreons pretty sad
I've been so slow to add content and posting so infrequently that I've been trying to remember to pause billing and (unsurprisingly) I'm still losing people's interest. I've had a lot going on over the last year, mostly bad personal stuff and good career stuff, so it's taken me away from development quite often. I've still been drawing and slowly working on the game, but I decided to take the Patreon down and just post for you guys here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote